Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Reboot loop when internet disconnected

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SicSemper

SicSemper

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 PM

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Hey all,

I'm pretty stumped by this one. I was going through the process of flashing my router, and I found that when I disconnected the internet it would, after a short moment, crash to reboot. From there, it would go into a reboot loop until after about three times of not even making it to the start screen, it'd give me the recovery options. The only thing that seemed to fix it was a system restore--unless I reconnected the internet somewhere along the way, then it would usually boot back up. 

I've done it a couple of times now (in the name of science), and it's definitely related to having a connection or not. This didn't ever happen before I upgraded to 8.1. Any thoughts?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users