Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Introduction

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Senbon

Senbon

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 AM

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

Dear Friends of Bleepingcomputer.com 

My name is Senbon, greetings to all of you. I have seen lots of useful information in this forum and really appreciate all of you for contributing your help and support. 

This is my introduction about mylsef. I have recently Graduated in BSc Computer Security and Forensics. I am a keen learner in terms of computer security, computer forensics, computer programming particularly in python at the moment, computer networking. I am looking forward to do my Masters MSc in computer security and forensics next year 2014th February. 

My aim is simply to share the help in terms of knowledge, wealth, kindness, love. 

For me to able to share my knowledge I feel I need to gather more knowledge by coming to insightful forum like beelingcomputer.com 

My greatest reason for me to come to this forum is in the hope that I will get help to prepare for my Master's Computer Security and Forensics. Finger's crossed that somehow I will be helped. 

I will be posting my needed help question in new Topic under 'Master's dissertation computer security help' If you could light me some knowledge on it then please! do so.., much appreciated. 

If you think that I will be useful to you in any ways, then let me know! 

Kind Regards 

Senbon 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users