Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

single web page will not load

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hispaladin

hispaladin

• Members
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 PM

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

I have a single webpage on a clients computer that will not load and I am at a loss as to why.  Everyone else in the building, hooked up to the same network can access it fine and sometimes the page even loads halfway then just stops.  It is a website that allows users to log into our citrix environment.  This user was able to log into the site fine a few days ago but yesterday and today it will not load for him.  I have tried clearing the browser cache and tried loading it in IE and firefox to no avail.  any other ideas what to do?  He is running windows 7 btw.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hispaladin

hispaladin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 245 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:58 AM

Ok so I managed to get the system working properly again.  I uninstalled and reinstalled both IE and firefox and that solved the problem.

#3 KingdomSeeker

KingdomSeeker

• Members
  • 458 posts
  •  

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

Amazing how the friend can be the enemy. lol. That's why I love computer technology, everyday is something new.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users