Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lenovo G570 failed after One Key Recovery and see something like KDD failed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kuruva

kuruva

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

Hi There ,

Iam using Leneovo G570 with having HDD  WD7500BPVT-24HXZT3

Since last week my Notebook crashed and unable to start in safemode hence i am able to do One Key Recovery sucesfully but after that my PC again crashed  and unable to start my in normal or safe mode , now  again this time i did One key Recovery sucessfully ( buy using short cut key on the top corner of the note book) .

Once started i can proceed with normal and always pop up an erro your HDD is having some Issues please save your work and do repair or replace your HDD ..

I dont have system backup /recover disc with me .

Can any one please help me to reslove the Issues or i need to invest some money in buying HDD  WD7500BPVT-24HXZT3 ?

My computer prompts the below msg and request me to save for further Investigation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions For Fixing Hard Disk Errors:

We strongly recommend that you backup your computer to avoid potential data loss.

After you have backed up your computer, you should contact your computer manufacturer or other hardware technical support to determine if the disk with errors needs to be repaired or replaced.

We recommend that you store these printed instructions together with the media used to back up your data (for example, the CDs or USB flash drive used to store your backup), so that everything you need to fix your computer is in one place.

The following information is provided to help the hardware technical support person diagnose the hard disk with errors.

Disk Name: WDC WD7500BPVT-24HXZT3

Volume: D:\;C:\

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by hamluis, 27 November 2013 - 01:47 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,445 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 PM

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

Sounds like your hard drive is failing.  You should contact Lenovo to see about getting restore disks also.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 PM

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Go to WD Support / Downloads / Mobile & AV-25 / WD Blue and download the Data Lifedguard for DOS.  With this ISO image you will make a bootable disc to run the diagnostics.  The instruction at this site provide information for burning the ISO image to a disc, I personally liked ImgBurn for this job.  I've provided instructions for this program below.

To burn a ISO file to a CD or DVD please downlaod ImgBurn and install it.

Insert blank CD or DVD into your CD/DVD drive.

Open ImgBurn, and click on Write image file to disc.

ImgBurn1_zps715cb1c2.png

Click on the Browse for a file icon:

ImgBurn2_zpsaea72ba9.png

Locate the ISO file you want to burn, and click on the Open button.

Click on the blue arrow to start burning the bootable CD.

imageburn11_zpse44f577b.png

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users