Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to Bleeping Computer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tommypetersen

tommypetersen

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

I have worked with computers for 30 + years, I do not shy away from trying things on the computer.

I used to be an expert at solving computer issues, when it was DOS, Windows 95/98 and even Windows XP.

Windows Vista and Windows 7 I have just not had the time to explore.

I generally think computers are too difficult for the mainstream user, too many options and too many ways to get in trouble.   Add to that buggy software and faulty hardware, and I wonder how anybody can do anything useful on their computers anymore.

I look at the new smart devices and see how easy they are to use, then compare to a PC and it is like another world.

I am pretty sure if Microsoft wanted to make the PC virus proof they could, but, in my opinion, the virus detection and remidiation business is too big for that to happen.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users