I wanted to buy this computer but I need help.
• Intel® Core™ i7-4770 3.4GHz QUAD Core Haswell Processor
• 16GB DDR3 1333 RAM
• 1TB hard drive
• DVDRW drive
• Superb Intel HD 4600 On board Graphics
• Microsoft Windows 8 Home Premium
• 21.5in 1920 x 1080 LED Gloss Black Monitor
• 6 x USB 2.0 Ports (2 front, 4 rear)
• 1 x DVI Port
• 1 x VGA Port
• 1 x 16x PCIe Slot
• Amazing HD Audio on board
• Stylish finger print resistance case
• Wireless b/g/n network card
• Windows 8 Keyboard & Mouse
I want to get this for games.
My question is: Is this computer enough for playing new games like COD ghost or Battlefield 4? Is this computer (zoostorm) good? Is it worth 900 pounds? I want computer for at least 2 years running with no problems with games. Can you please give me your opinions, It will help me a lot because i don't know anything about computers. I want to choose one from littlewoods becouse I'll buy it for monthly pay so I can't build computer somewhere else. Not enough of cash There's few gaming pc's over there if anyone can check and give me details of which one is the best for good price I would like something cheeper but 900 is my boudget.
Thanks a lot.