Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

wanscam e-view for android help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 inaford30

inaford30

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

Had nowhere to go with my problem, I bought the wanscam JW00008 3 pack off of ebay because appearently I have a thief in the nieghborhood.  My problem is this, I have the E-view for android on my galaxyIII I can view cameras sure, but no where is there a step by step on setting up the email or FTP  on the e-view app on my phone. I'm also NOT that tech savy lets go with I know enough to get into trouble! I plan on only accessing my cameras from my phone with emailed motion alerts with pics. For those of you familair with the email setting screen and FTP setting screen in wanscam E-View, I would need a clear guide to follow to input the right info. Thank you for any help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

Have you checked their support site?

http://www.wanscam.com/technology

#3 inaford30

inaford30
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

I have, I found them useless like a tail light warranty! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users