Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

system diagnostic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 rp-57

rp-57

• Members
  • 468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

Hello,

first thing I hope I'am in the right area to post my problem, I have a problem with the system diagnostics report on my pc.  I have done all I know to do.  I ran a system report and health report and the error message says the security center has not recorded an anti-virus product.

Verify that an anti-virus product is installed and functioning, configure security center and anti virus status.

I have checked the anti virus on my pc and says is up to date and says in the security section that all is on and connected.

I don't know what else to do. I have tried to find a solution in windows website.

Thanks for reading

Gina :smash: 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 PM

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

What OS are you running? (XP, ,Vista, 7...etc.)

What AV are you using? (Norton, McAfee, Avast...MSE, etc)

Is this something that has only recently started? If so, what is new or different on your system?
Have you scanned for malware or noticed any malware like activity on your system?

#3 rp-57

rp-57
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hello,

I'am running windows 7, my security is Microsoft security, I  use to have avast and avg but those were remove,uninstalled.

I'am went back thru everything that I have done so far in the past week, I did have a java virus to enter pc but that was taken cared of.  I have cleaned all files out and deleted files that was taking up space and etc and rebooted in safe mode and rescanned for any new virus  with MSE and I have had times when I had problems occur and asked bleeping members for some info and a few had suggested I run malware bytes and I did that and nothing showed up on those tests.

I have gone in to control panel and did diagnostics repair and only thing I found was the system error was saying there wasn't any anti-virus reported. and I know I have it on here the MSE and that shows it is listed as being on in the control panel.

Thankyou for replying

Gina :flowers: 

#4 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

Hi, Is this the same computer as in these Posts?

If so the problems may all be related.

adobe flash player

system diagnostic

trying to get rid of a file in windows 7

Thank You

Roger

Edited by rotor123, 24 November 2013 - 01:45 PM.

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

#5 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

I am leaving this topic adobe flash player open and closing the other two to prevent confusion.

Thank You

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users