Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Safe to play flash games?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hermesx

Hermesx

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 PM

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

Just a general question here, is it safe to play flash games. I understand that if you go to a "flash games site" that is infected with malware, you will likely acquire the malware. But my question is more general than that, more like "can flashgames have embedded malware or anything of that type?".

I am very skeptical about new websites that I have never visited and always test with virustotal and googlesafebrowsing but if you would recommend any flash game sites that are highly legitimate, please do.

Thanks!

Edit: Another question I would like to add because it relates to this is if most video viewing sites such as youtube and vevo scan their files? Or another way would possibly be reformatting but this is another question I've had for a while.

Edited by Hermesx, 23 November 2013 - 03:18 PM.

I appreciate all the help that anyone ever provides me with. Thank you to everyone that has assisted me in the past. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users