Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Browser changes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SpeedHunter

SpeedHunter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

So today i wanted to clean up my pc a bit ( i regret it from the bottom of my heart ) and unistalled a few programs , then suddenly when i started browsing the internet i saw that some sites had their content in different fonts and sizes ( google , wikipedia , paypal and more ) and that my computer was generally running more slow and firefox stopped responding from time to time , there were a number of programs uninstalled including super anti spyware which i think may have had kept some malware in check , i installed malwarebytes andtimalware , scanned , found some malware and deleted them , then i reinstalled firefox and chrome but still the same problems , also the fonts differ in both browsers , i've made screens here http://imgur.com/bht7coU,gnagg16 , first is firefox , second from chrome , i really dont want to install a fresh os and i would really want some help :(

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpeedHunter

SpeedHunter
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

no idea?

#3 SpeedHunter

SpeedHunter