You can block the install of Ad/ tracking 3rd party cookies from installing. See info in link below.
Disable third-party cookies in IE, Firefox, and Google Chrome | How To - CNET
Once you have blocked the cookies from installing, scan again with Super Antispyware to remove the ones presently installed.
Use the programs below to scan for and remove unwanted adware, etc. Allow them to remove whatever they find.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan.
- After the scan is complete click on "Clean"
- Confirm each time with Ok.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Free ESET Online Antivirus Scanner
Post the log back here if it finds anything.