Hello Mar mar and Welcome -
“Scorpion Saver” is an adware program that displays coupons, advertisements and sponsored links via a pop-up box on Ebay, Walmart, Amazon, Facebook and other websites that you are visiting.
Scorpion Saver is typically added when you install another free software (video recording/streaming, download-managers or PDF creators) that had bundled into their installation this adware program. When you install these free programs, they will also install Scorpion Saver as well. Some of the programs that are known to bundle Scorpion Saver include 1ClickDownload, Superfish, Yontoo and FBPhotoZoom.
First thing to do is check Programs and Features for any signs of the program that you can remove.
Please download and run RKill by Grinler. A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
If a log is produced, save it, or post it back here -
Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
* Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
* Click on the Scan button. (only once)
* AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
* After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
* Click on the Clean button. (only once)
* Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
* Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
* NOTE - Now your computer will re auto-rebooted to clean up the remains of programs
* After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S1].txt) will open automatically.
* Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
* A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
* How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus
* Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
* Run the tool by double-clicking it.
* If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8, right click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
* The tool will open and start scanning your system.
* Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
* On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
* Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Free (aka MBAM)
NOTE - Do not accept the Free Trial Version at this stage ..........
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an Update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.
Be sure to reboot the computer, if required, after you post the log.
See how we go after this -
Thank You -