Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sorry for the humor,but I really need it right now.Redirect virus+ more

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 langoley

langoley

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 AM

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

Iapologize for the other title,but with the week I have had I justneeded a little humor.I am working with a IBM T61 with win vista business.In the task mgr I see16 svchost.exe I am getting the classic redirect whentrying to open web pages and the such. Ijust got this unit back from my mother who passed away,it had same as no virus prot. and 380MB of games on it plus loades of toolbars and such.I pretty well removed everything,installed AVG,did a full scan,nothing showed.Any help would be a blessing,I hate to toss it for sentimental reasons,thanks,Lee.If I forgot to putanything in here just let me know

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 langoley

langoley
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 AM

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

I found the probled!!! Some stupid program called Luckyleap!! I used my fine little Revo uninstaller to punt it and it seems that all my dilemas have gone,yippie.Thanks for tolerating me in my time of need,and venting,Lee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users