Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing myself (directly from France country side)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 eaglestar

eaglestar

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 PM

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

Hi to all,

I'v joined the community today. I live in France country side and in this desperatly geekless area I obviously need some help from somewhere over the world to fix my problems with family PC's which are becoming leasier and leasier over the months. I hope this is the good place.

I am no so much professionnal in PC business but I can help some time if the community thinks so in subjects like French translations, events taking place in France or so on.

Best regards to all.

Eaglestar

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MrBruce1959

MrBruce1959

My cat Oreo

• BC Advisor
  • 6,377 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

Hello eaglestar and welcome to Bleeping Computer! :welcome:

Being a member of Bleeping Computer as long as I have been, I can personally tell you that there is a wealth of useful information on the Bleeping Computer website that you could learn from. Also, the membership here seems to always be willing help other people in finding solutions to repair or remove unwanted software from the other member's computer.

I think as you get involved in other topics here, you will learn quite a bit about what interests you. As for translating to another langue such as English to French or French to English, I think that is a great idea.

Bruce.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer! :welcome:
New Members: Please click here for the Bleeping Computer Forum Board Rules

My Career Involves 37 Years as an Electronics Repair Technician, to Which I am Currently Retired From.

I Am Currently Using Windows 10 Home Edition.

As a Volunteer Staff Member of Bleeping Computer, the Help That I Proudly Provide Here To Our BC Forum Board Membership is Free of Charge. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users