Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A trojan that cannot be removed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 ecsplor

ecsplor

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 PM

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

Hi all

i have a trojan infection that keeps showing banners on the internet pages and it opens an on click pop up ,

recently i noticed that it prevents documents from preview and download from my gmail account.

i tired spybot version 2.2 but it could not remove this, it still showing that disturbing banners and adds, hense that i am using multiple browsers on my machine ( chrome , firefox and IE) ..

before my machine infected with the same, but i found a software which i dont remember its name and from where i download..

so anyone can help in this ?

regards

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

Hello Victim,
  • Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
  • My name is fireman4it and I will be helping you with your Malware problem.

Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
  • Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools.
  • If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing.
  • Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean".
  • In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Follow This Topic.I suggest you click it and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Follow This Topic. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

• Finally, please reply using the Post button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply, unless they do not fit into the post.
Download AdwCleaner
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    ***Note: Windows Vista and Windows 7 users:
    Right click in the adwCleaner.exe and select
    "Run as administrator"
  • Click the Scan button.
  • A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
  • Please post the content of that logfile in your next reply.
  • Or you can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[R1].txt.
  • Download RogueKiller on the desktop
  • Close all the running processes
  • Under Vista/Seven, right click -> Run as Administrator
  • Otherwise just double-click on RogueKiller.exe
  • When prompted, Click Scan
  • A report should open, give its content to your helper. (RKreport could also be found next to the executable)
  • If RogueKiller has been blocked, do not hesitate to try a few times more. If really won't run, rename in winlogon.exe (or winlogon.com) and try again

" Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#3 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

" Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users