Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

100% disk usage system

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sssank

sssank

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 AM

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

Hello,
I'm here to ask for an advice for this new issue occurred with my vaio.
A recently made a system refresh for fixing some other bugs but after this my PC became extremely slow.
Everything seems to go in the right way in refresh, no errors, no blocks, nothing wrong at all.
This issue is related to disk usage that in prompt is always very high, always greater than 90%, normally capped at 100%.
What is using my disk are 2 processes of windows, not 3rd part softwares: system and another processo including lots of windows functions.
I googled this and found a lot of people having same problem and, according to those threads:
1 i tried to disable windows search from services
2 no driver issues, my PC came out with w8 and i never updated them, so drivers are the same I had before the system refresh
3 avg installed now, but also before refresh and never gave problema
4 no bloatware, malware or viruses. After refresh I uninstalled a lot of Sony bleeps but I think this bug was there Aldo before uninstall, I simply thought that slow was related with those software, it wasnt.

Any ideas? Any system scan to post?

Thanks for reading and help,
Sssank

Edited by sssank, 20 November 2013 - 05:49 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users