Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New user with help for Cryptolocker victims

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 keyesdw

keyesdw

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 AM

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

I am new to this site, but have been working with a computer tech here in South Carolina for about 4 years. We collectively buy, sell, refurbish upgrade desk tops and laptops. He is also extremelly well trained in virus removal. He successfully completely rid my laptop of the newest ransom virus that is going around, so I did not have to pay the ransom. The process took about 16 hours, but it was successful. We also had the help of some bloggers suggestions which proved invaluable in initiating the long removal process. I have several laptops available for sale that we have refurbished if you care to contact me, I can provide the spec for what is currently available. I enjoy searching the auction sites for units that we can repair. We also do repairs for a reasonable rate primarily walkins, but might entertain repairs from mailins if approached. Nearly all of the units presented have been repairable for far less than replacing the laptops. This is not my primary job, I am a manager for a large chain quick service restaurant, and have been in the food service industry for over 43 years. I just ventureoff into computers as a challenging diversion.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users