Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Search Protection Spigot Removal

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nikseverson

nikseverson

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

Hey guys, noticed this. I have a fairly new computer, was told I didn't need anti virus removal.  I noticed since i downloaded bittorrent my computer has shown signs of slowing down. My spotify is being really choppy when playing music as well.
That windows essintial was all I needed, any thoughts on that? Anyways I have this spigot on my computer, i downloaded malwarebytes and it detected a lyrics malware program. Any suggestions?

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.11.18.06

Windows 8 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16736
nikol_000 :: NIK [administrator]

Protection: Enabled

11/18/2013 11:32:30 AM
mbam-log-2013-11-18 (11-32-30).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 204430
Time elapsed: 8 minute(s), 33 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 1
C:\Users\nikol_000\AppData\Local\Temp\Stub\881489336\cr.exe (PUP.Optional.AdLyrics) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users