Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dotme

Dotme

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Hi all, I have seen your site before but never had a problem I couldn't solve on my own before by digging through loads of websites and trying different things.

However, my pc seems to be dieing and I'm not sure why as although I can follow instructions, I can't work out whats happening lately.

Look forward to your reply / replies!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bob Levy

Bob Levy

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 PM

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:56 PM

Hi!

I know your going to love this site. HP uses some of the files from this site and charges $59.00 to clean viruses You can do the same thing for nothing and you'll have better control of you PC. One file is ccleaner.com it gets rid of temp file and checks for Registry for errors.

#3 Dotme

Dotme
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

Hi Bob, thanks for the welcome. I have heard of CCleaner but im not too sure on how safe it is to use with SSD's. I guess I could use it on my HDD though. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users