Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Making A Program Available To Other Users?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 minhaz4u

minhaz4u

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 PM

Posted 02 May 2006 - 12:44 PM

My comp is running on Windows XP...Recently I installed Ulead PhotoImpact (a photo editing software) ..
But only I (Administrator) can run this program...If other users with Administrative previlage try to run the same program they get this error message

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Is there any solution for this prob...Any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 AM

Posted 02 May 2006 - 12:59 PM

It could be that there are no administrative permissions granted. The other users do they have administrative rights or do they have limited accounts?

Also when installing any of the programs there is almost always a little question about administrative rights. Did the installation ask if this program is to be used by anyone on one line and the other line = By this user only?

Either way you should be able to change the permissions for the programs. Go to Help and Support and type in permissions and search, you will have to be on line to use this correctly, Scroll down to Setting permissions this might help get you started to solving your problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users