Hallo , i have a serious problem with my pc.
In the last month i have one or more daily BSOD - of my Windows 7 - 64 bit.
In this machine i use Photoshop, Illustrator , Indesign , Maxon Cinema 4d and Autodesk autocad.
I dont use overclock - i have 8 gb ram - ATi radeon hd8500 - 3 hard disk - processor AMD
Looking for a solution in internet i read about Blue screen wiever and i discovered that the driver tha alway cause the crash is "NTOSKRNL.EXE"
I also read that there are many reasons that may block this driver. Then i did the following steps :
- a full scan with Malaware Byte
- a full scan with Kaspersky Pure 3.0 antivirus (it found and deleted a visrus attached at cad file)
- an hour scan with Mem test (no - errors)
- scf scannow
- updated the ati HD8500 drivers and tested the hardware with OCCT
- used hijack this (but i cant understand a lot of the report
- used CPUID monitor : temperatures seems normal
After these steps the situation is chanced because the system crash specially when
- i run Combofix in normal mode (in the safe mode of windows Combofix complete the scan and deleted a file in flash player folder.......dont know why)
- i run Windows defender
The processor always run between 5% and 25% and ram used is always about 1.9 GB : this is not normal for this machine i think i never seen this values before. The fans run very fast.
Can it be a virus ? Or some other hardware problem? ...........really dont know what to do, and i dont want to format if it is possible.
Thanks to ones that will help me