Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need a sales type bell application.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 spiderland

spiderland

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 PM

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:28 AM

I work in a business with around 100 computers. 16 of which are in the sales department of the business. We're looking for a network related application that allows the sales team to be able to ring a bell (or something along the lines of) via their computers and the rest of the sales team will be able to see who has made the sale. 

Just like a little pop up screen saying "This person has made a sale" 

Of course, we will need to input which systems have access to the application and determine which system should receive the messages.

Is there something already on the market of this sort or am I asking way to much and have to go custom?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpywareDoc

SpywareDoc

• Members
  • 674 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 AM

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:38 AM

Momentary interruptions derail trains of thought.

I'm just saying ...

#3 spiderland

spiderland
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 PM

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:05 AM

Exactly what I thought but I was told to look into it.

I think it would be a complete waste of money and time.

We've decided that the sales team have their own individual record on their systems and they just click a shortcut link on their desktops when they create a sale.

Simple.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users