Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

admin banned me cause of torrent

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 paulos123

paulos123

• Members
  • 313 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 PM

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

i dont now if this is the right place for this topic guys but i have a problem that i cant solve.

im from greece but now im in poland and connected online from university internet dormitory).

here in dorms they have an administrator that checks everything and its  not allowed to use mtorrent(mostly for upload).

and last time i used i was banned(shut my internet down)now what can i do so that he cant see that im downloading(im only downloading but you know that mtorrent uploads also by itself).

some people told me that i cant do anything,i did a research and i found something about peerblock or about proxy servers.

but im not sure what proxys do or about peerblock.

any help is usefull and welcome.

thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 PM

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

It is against the policy of BleepingComputer to provide information on methods to defeat existing copyright or security measures. The administrator of your network is tasked with enforcing the guidelines set forth by your university. We cannot help you in bypassing and breaking these guidelines.