Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Email Configuration

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Texann

Texann

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 PM

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:00 PM

I use incredimail and have switched from Yahoo web hosting to Bluehost web hosting. I have an email account associated with Bluehost that I am trying to configure to use with Incredimail. I have set up the POP 3 and SMTP servers and all was well until yesterday. Every time I try to send mail and ONLY sometimes when I download mail I get the following error message. I need help, cuz I have no clue what this means or how to fix it.

A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider.

Thank you for any help.

Sheila

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 PM

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:21 PM

I did a search for your error and got the following site:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=A+certif...groups&ct=title

I think it is a security problem or authentication problem some email servers require some sort of authentication and all you might have to do is enable authentication. I do not use incredimail but I am sure they have some sort of walk thru that shows setup or some sort of directions on how to setup the mail, I suggest going to their web site and searching out how to set up incredimail for this task. Oh when you find it you might want to print out the setup info for reference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users