Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan.Vundo

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 mpetro1

mpetro1

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 AM

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me out! My son's Laptop is a Toshiba L750, 4.00GB of RAM, 64 Bit Operating System running Windows 7 Service pack 1. He seems to have an issue with pop ups and a slow running computer. I ran Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and it found 1565 objects, not sure if it's all bad. But 1 that caught my eye was "Trojan.Vundo". MBAM removed everything selected, but I'm still getting pop ups. His laptop has some available updates, but i'm not sure if I should update if the computer is infected. I'm trying to remove some programs from Add/Remove, but some will remove. I have 1 I tried to remove "TornTV" but it says an error occurred on removal. Let me know if you want me to post the MBAM log?

Thank you in Advance!

Mike

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 AM

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

Hey Mike -

I don't think we want a 1565 list of infections just yet, but keep the MBAM log -

Now can you do 2 things please -

1 - Update Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and run a Full scan to see if there is anything left

Post that log back here -

2 - Scan your machine with ESET OnlineScanner - Directions below.

Please use Internet Explorer to download this as it prefers to use ActiveX

First follow => How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus
1. Hold down Control (Ctrl) key and click on This Link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
2. Click the ESET Online Scanner button.
3. For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

- 1. Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- 2. Double click on the icon on your desktop.

4. Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
5. Click the Start button.
6. Accept any security warnings from your browser.
7. Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
8. Click Advanced settings and select the following:

*Scan potentially unwanted applications
*Scan for potentially unsafe applications
*Enable Anti-Stealth technology

9. ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.

Please be patient as this Will take quite some time.
10. When the scan completes, click List Threats
11. Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
12. Click the Back button.
13. Click the Finish button.

NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

Thank You -

P.S. The "Torn.TV" is a bit scammy, remove it if you can - It comes up quite often -

Remove all that you can first from Programs and Features, then we see what is left - :flamethrower:

#3 mpetro1

mpetro1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

I did what you asked! I will attach the logs you asked for!

I got a failed update code 642.....Windows encountered an unknown error!

Also I tried to remove "TelevisionFantic Toolbar".....It will not let me remove it!

Also I tried removing "OnlineTrack Toolbar".......It will not uninstall!

TornTv will not uninstall either.

MBAM LOG!!!

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.11.12.02

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16721
Jake :: JAKE-PC [administrator]

Protection: Enabled

11/11/2013 10:26:46 PM
mbam-log-2013-11-11 (22-26-46).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 353907
Time elapsed: 52 minute(s), 29 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 1
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9D717F81-9148-4F12-8568-69135F087DB0} (PUP.Optional.Bandoo.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 4
C:\Program Files (x86)\onlinetracks\onlinetracksToolbarHelper1.exe (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Jake\.frostwire5\updates\frostwire-5.5.6.windows.exe (PUP.Optional.OpenCandy) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\iBryte\Implementations\browseforchange\Assemblies\1\BrowserObjects.dll (Adware.IBryte) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\iBryte\Implementations\playbryte\Assemblies\1\BrowserObjects.dll (Adware.IBryte) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end)

ESET LOG!!!!!

C:\Users\All Users\Tarma Installer\{889DF117-14D1-44EE-9F31-C5FB5D47F68B}\_Setupx.dll a variant of Win32/Adware.Yontoo.B application 
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ARFC\wrtc.exe Win32/SweetIM.E application 
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\onlinetracks\ldrtbonl2.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.P application 
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jmdp\lmrn.dll Win32/SweetIM.D application 
C:\Program Files (x86)\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.11\facemoodsApp.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Montiera.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\facemoods.com\facemoods\1.4.17.11\facemoodssrv.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Montiera.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\iBryte\browseforchange\uninstall.exe a variant of MSIL/Adware.iBryte.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\iBryte\playbryte\uninstall.exe a variant of MSIL/Adware.iBryte.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3CJPEG.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3DTACTL.DLL Win32/FunWeb application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HISTSW.DLL Win32/FunWeb application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HKSTUB.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.G application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTMLMU.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTTPCT.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3IMSTUB.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3POPSWT.DLL Win32/FunWeb application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REGHK.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.G application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REPROX.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.D application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCHMON.EXE Win32/FunWeb application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCRCTR.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3WPHOOK.DLL Win32/FunWeb application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3AUXSTB.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.H application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3DLGHK.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.I application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3HTML.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.F application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IDLE.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IEOVR.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IMPIPE.EXE Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MSG.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3OUTLCN.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.J application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SKIN.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SKPLAY.EXE Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SLSRCH.EXE Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.J application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SRCHMN.EXE Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.I application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3TPINST.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.I application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSMLBTN.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEPLG.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.J application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOESTB.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSSVC.EXE Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSUABTN.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\NPMYWEBS.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\onlinetracks\ldrtbonl2.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\onlinetracks\ldrtbonli.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\onlinetracks\onlinetracksToolbarHelper.exe Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.Q application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\onlinetracks\prxtbonli.dll Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.O application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\onlinetracks\tbonl2.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\onlinetracks\tbonli.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\64auxstb.dll Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.W application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\64bar.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.W application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\64brmon.exe Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.W application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\64datact.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\64htmlmu.dll probably a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\64ieovr.dll probably a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\64impipe.exe Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.W application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\64Plugin.dll probably a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\64reghk.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.W application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\64skin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\64skplay.exe Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.W application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\64SrchMn.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.W application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\CREXT.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.W application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\CrExtP64.exe Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.W application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\NP64Stub.dll Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.T application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\T8HTML.DLL probably a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.F application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic\bar\1.bin\T8TICKER.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.W application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msimg32.dll Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\riched20.dll Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Yontoo Layers Runtime (Drop Down Deals)\YontooIEClient.dll a variant of Win32/Adware.Yontoo.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer\{889DF117-14D1-44EE-9F31-C5FB5D47F68B}\_Setupx.dll a variant of Win32/Adware.Yontoo.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Default\aadedjdadhdhdadbdcdadbgddededfda\background.html Win32/BHO.OEI trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Default\aadedjdadhdhdadbdcdadbgddededfda\ContentScript.js Win32/BHO.OEI trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje\3.0.7.2_0\background.html Win32/DealPly.J application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\StrongVault\StrongVaultApp.exe a variant of MSIL/Adware.StrongVault.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Temp\tbWise.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\FunWebProducts\Installr\Cache\000F4F96.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.O application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\onlinetracks\ldrtbonl0.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\onlinetracks\ldrtbonl2.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\onlinetracks\ldrtbonli.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\onlinetracks\tbonl0.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\onlinetracks\tbonl2.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\onlinetracks\tbonli.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Windows\System32\ARFC\wrtc.exe Win32/SweetIM.E application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\LocalLow\onlinetracks\ldrtbonl2.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Conduit.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Windows\System32\jmdp\lmrn.dll Win32/SweetIM.D application cleaned by deleting - quarantined

Let me know what else I need to do!

Thanks again,

Mike

#4 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,609 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:26 AM

noknojon is going to be unavailable for a few days and asked me to look in.

Toolbars and add-ons install themselves in various areas of your operating system to include your browser and Windows Registry. Since some of their componets and behavior are determined to be harmful, anti-virus and anti-malware tools may detect and remove them as Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs).

Some toolbars and Add-ons can be removed via Add/Remove Programs or the Programs and Features in Control Panel, so always check there first. Alternatively, you can use a third-party utility like Revo Uninstaller Free or Portable and follow these instructions for using it. Revo will do a more thorough job of searching for and removing related registry entries, files and folders.

Note: Not all programs show up in Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features. Some will have their own uninstaller by vendor design which can be found in the program's folder. Look for an uninstall icon (shortcut) from within its program group or open Window's Explorer, manually navigate to the program's folder itself, and look for an uninstaller file (i.e. uninstall.exe).

If the program is not listed in Add/Remove or Programs and Features, and there is no uninstaller in the program's folder, the next place to check is your browser Add-ons.There are also more suggestion in these articles:
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#5 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,609 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:31 AM

Only after doing the above...continue as follows:

Please download and run RKill by Grinler. A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.

Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
  • Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • After reviewing the log, click on the Clean button.
  • Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
  • Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
-- Note: The contents of the AdwCleaner log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you recognize and know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, return to AdwCleaner before cleaning...all detected items will be listed (and checked) in each tab. Click on each one and uncheck any items you want to keep (except you cannot uncheck Chrome and Firefox preferences lines).

Please download Junkware Removal Tool thisisujrt.gif by thisisu and save it to your Desktop.
  • Close all open programs and shut down any protection/security software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Double-click on JRT.exe to run the tool.
    Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log file named JRT.txt will automatically open and be saved to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste the contents of JRT.txt in your next reply.
These tools will search for and remove many potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), adware, toolbars, browser hijackers, extensions, add-ons and other junkware as well as related registry entries (values, keys) and remnants.

#6 mpetro1

mpetro1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

Hi quietman7! Thanks for helping out!

I did everything you asked me to do! Revo uninstalled torntv.

I will post the logs now!

Rkill 2.6.2 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/
Copyright 2008-2013 BleepingComputer.com
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
 http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic308364.html

Program started at: 11/13/2013 09:31:34 PM in x64 mode.
Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1

Checking for Windows services to stop:

* No malware services found to stop.

Checking for processes to terminate:

* No malware processes found to kill.

Checking Registry for malware related settings:

* Explorer Policy Removed:  NoActiveDesktopChanges [HKLM]

Backup Registry file created at:
 C:\Users\Jake\Desktop\rkill\rkill-11-13-2013-09-31-40.reg

Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.

Performing miscellaneous checks:

* Windows Defender Disabled

[HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender]
   "DisableAntiSpyware" = dword:00000001

Checking Windows Service Integrity:

* Windows Defender (WinDefend) is not Running.
   Startup Type set to: Manual

Searching for Missing Digital Signatures:

* No issues found.

Checking HOSTS File:

* No issues found.

Program finished at: 11/13/2013 09:32:26 PM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 0 minute(s), and 52 seconds(s)

# AdwCleaner v3.012 - Report created 13/11/2013 at 21:39:19
# Updated 11/11/2013 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : Jake - JAKE-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\Jake\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Scan

***** [ Services ] *****

Service Found : MyWebSearchService
Service Found : TelevisionFanaticService
Service Found : vToolbarUpdater14.2.0

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

File Found : \END
File Found : C:\END
File Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\fcmdSrch.xml
File Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\user.js
File Found : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_search.babylon.com_0.localstorage
File Found : C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Get The Best Facebook Chat Messenger.lnk
File Found : C:\windows\System32\dmwu.exe
File Found : C:\windows\System32\ImhxxpComm.dll
File Found : C:\windows\System32\roboot64.exe
File Found : C:\windows\System32\Tasks\DealPlyUpdate
Folder Found : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bkomkajifikmkfnjgphkjcfeepbnojok
Folder Found : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Folder Found : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ihflimipbcaljfnojhhknppphnnciiif
Folder Found : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jbpkiefagocgkmemidfngdkamloieekf
Folder Found : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp
Folder Found : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mpfapcdfbbledbojijcbcclmlieaoogk
Folder Found : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0\Extensions\64ffxtbr@TelevisionFanatic.com
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\alotappbar
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Offers from Freeze.com
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\FunWebProducts
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\iBryte
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\Ilivid
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\onlinetracks
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\SPDUpdater
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\TornTV.com
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\apn
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\Babylon
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ilivid
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Savepath Deals
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\PCFixSpeed
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\apn
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Conduit
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\databases\chrome-extension_mpfapcdfbbledbojijcbcclmlieaoogk_0
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Ilivid Player
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\PackageAware
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\strongvault
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Wajam
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\FunWebProducts
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\iBryte
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\MyWebSearch
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\onlinetracks
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\PriceGong
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\Searchqutoolbar
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\TelevisionFanatic
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TornTV.com
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wajam
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\pccustubinstaller
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\PCFixSpeed
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\strongvault
Folder Found C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\Systweak
Folder Found C:\windows\System32\ARFC
Folder Found C:\windows\SysWOW64\ARFC
Folder Found C:\windows\SysWOW64\jmdp
Folder Found C:\windows\SysWOW64\WNLT

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Data Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows [AppInit_DLLs] - C:\PROGRA~2\SEARCH~1\Datamngr\x64\datamngr.dll
Data Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows [AppInit_DLLs] - C:\PROGRA~2\SEARCH~1\Datamngr\x64\IEBHO.dll
Key Found : HKCU\Software\APN PIP
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Compete
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\CompeteInc
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\ConduitSearchScopes
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Crossrider
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Freecause
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Fun Web Products
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\FunWebProducts
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\I Want This
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\MyWebSearch
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\onlinetracks
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\PriceGong
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\smartbar
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\TelevisionFanatic
Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Toolbar
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Compete
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Conduit
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Cr_Installer
Key Found : HKCU\Software\DefaultTab
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Key Found : HKCU\Software\ilivid
Key Found : HKCU\Software\IM
Key Found : HKCU\Software\ImInstaller
Key Found : HKCU\Software\installedbrowserextensions
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{91607FA7-3C2F-4F90-93E3-D5337A6B0AC2}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2421}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{CFF4DB9B-135F-47C0-9269-B4C6572FD61A}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{5D79F641-C168-40DF-A32F-BACEA7509E75}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{74F475FA-6C75-43BD-AAB9-ECDA6184F600}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{A6174F27-1FFF-E1D6-A93F-BA48AD5DD448}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{A69A551A-1AAE-4B67-8C2E-52F8B8A19504}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{B49699FC-1665-4414-A1CB-C4A2A4A13EEC}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{C98D5B61-B0EA-4D48-9839-1079D352D880}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{CB41FC95-F1B3-4797-8BB6-1012FF62ABBA}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{04D2B915-19FF-41E9-994D-95DC898BEA43}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EAB-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1F358CCA-D49F-485D-9D8F-516628188A4C}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{5D79F641-C168-40DF-A32F-BACEA7509E75}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{74F475FA-6C75-43BD-AAB9-ECDA6184F600}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9D717F81-9148-4F12-8568-69135F087DB0}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9FF05104-B030-46FC-94B8-81276E4E27DF}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{A6174F27-1FFF-E1D6-A93F-BA48AD5DD448}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{B49699FC-1665-4414-A1CB-C4A2A4A13EEC}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{C98D5B61-B0EA-4D48-9839-1079D352D880}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{CB41FC95-F1B3-4797-8BB6-1012FF62ABBA}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\MyWebSearch
Key Found : HKCU\Software\NCH Software
Key Found : HKCU\Software\spd
Key Found : HKCU\Software\systweak
Key Found : HKCU\Software\wecarereminder
Key Found : HKCU\Software\WEDLMNGR
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\APN PIP
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Compete
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Conduit
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Cr_Installer
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\DefaultTab
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\ilivid
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\IM
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\ImInstaller
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\installedbrowserextensions
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{91607FA7-3C2F-4F90-93E3-D5337A6B0AC2}
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2421}
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{CFF4DB9B-135F-47C0-9269-B4C6572FD61A}
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\MyWebSearch
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\NCH Software
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\spd
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\systweak
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\wecarereminder
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\WEDLMNGR
Key Found : HKLM\Software\AVG Security Toolbar
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Babylon
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{0A18A436-2A7A-49F3-A488-30538A2F6323}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{1FDFF5A2-7BB1-48E1-8081-7236812B12B2}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{4FBBF769-ECEB-420A-B536-133B1D505C36}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{5B1881D1-D9C7-46DF-B041-1E593282C7D0}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{608D3067-77E8-463D-9084-908966806826}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{A57F7191-1E7F-4852-BAAF-F80A43E2687A}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{AC662AF2-4601-4A68-84DF-A3FE83F1A5F9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{AD25754E-D76C-42B3-A335-2F81478B722F}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{B302A1BD-0157-49FA-90F1-4E94F22C7B4B}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BB711CB0-C70B-482E-9852-EC05EBD71DBB}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BDB69379-802F-4EAF-B541-F8DE92DD98DB}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{CFE8AAFD-A0F3-4329-84E9-6B679EC93EC2}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{D97A8234-F2A2-4AD4-91D5-FECDB2C553AF}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{DBBBC528-9C8C-4051-9187-ED6F01A457C9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{DD7C44CC-0F60-4FD9-A38F-5CF30D698AC2}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{EA28B360-05E0-4F93-8150-02891F1D8D3C}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\BrowserConnection.dll
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\CptUrlPassthru.DLL
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\dca-api.DLL
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\dca-bho.DLL
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\DealScout.DLL
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\DNSBHO.dll
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Extension.DLL
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\IEHelperv2.5.0.DLL
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ScriptHelper.EXE
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ViProtocol.DLL
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Applications\ilividsetupv1.exe
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{007EFBDF-8A5D-4930-97CC-A4B437CBA777}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{00A6FAF6-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{04D2B915-19FF-41E9-994D-95DC898BEA43}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{07B18EAB-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{08858AF6-42AD-4914-95D2-AC3AB0DC8E28}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{0F8ECF4F-3646-4C3A-8881-8E138FFCAF70}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{147A976F-EEE1-4377-8EA7-4716E4CDD239}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{1F358CCA-D49F-485D-9D8F-516628188A4C}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{25560540-9571-4D7B-9389-0F166788785A}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3DC201FB-E9C9-499C-A11F-23C360D7C3F8}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3E720452-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{53CED2D0-5E9A-4761-9005-648404E6F7E5}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5D79F641-C168-40DF-A32F-BACEA7509E75}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{60260024-AA48-4A2F-84DA-2C2DCB24AAD0}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{63D0ED2C-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{6823F25B-4D75-38A1-A163-7C696B45701F}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7473D292-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7473D294-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7473D296-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{74F475FA-6C75-43BD-AAB9-ECDA6184F600}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{799391D3-EB86-4BAC-9BD3-CBFEA58A0E15}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{80922EE0-8A76-46AE-95D5-BD3C3FE0708D}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{819FFE22-35C7-4925-8CDA-4E0E2DB94302}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{84DA4FDF-A1CF-4195-8688-3E961F505983}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{8E6F1832-9607-4440-8530-13BE7C4B1D14}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{933B95E2-E7B7-4AD9-B952-7AC336682AE3}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{938AA51A-996C-4884-98CE-80DD16A5C9DA}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{98D9753D-D73B-42D5-8C85-4469CDA897AB}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9AFB8248-617F-460D-9366-D71CDEDA3179}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9FF05104-B030-46FC-94B8-81276E4E27DF}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A4730EBE-43A6-443E-9776-36915D323AD3}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A6174F27-1FFF-E1D6-A93F-BA48AD5DD448}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A69A551A-1AAE-4B67-8C2E-52F8B8A19504}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A9571378-68A1-443D-B082-284F960C6D17}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AD20D01C-C939-4DD2-8C55-56935A48987E}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{ADB01E81-3C79-4272-A0F1-7B2BE7A782DC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B49699FC-1665-4414-A1CB-C4A2A4A13EEC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B658800C-F66E-4EF3-AB85-6C0C227862A9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B813095C-81C0-4E40-AA14-67520372B987}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C01315C7-B4E2-4864-B43D-5FAFC414D179}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C98D5B61-B0EA-4D48-9839-1079D352D880}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C9D7BE3E-141A-4C85-8CD6-32461F3DF2C7}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CB41FC95-F1B3-4797-8BB6-1012FF62ABBA}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CFF4CE82-3AA2-451F-9B77-7165605FB835}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D858DAFC-9573-4811-B323-7011A3AA7E61}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D9FFFB27-D62A-4D64-8CEC-1FF006528805}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E79DFBCA-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E95EAD3F-18C6-4304-9DC6-BD6FD8E11D37}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{ED0E67AD-926C-4008-87E5-03CF72AA2A7E}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F02C0832-C85C-4B93-8C6F-9DF20121A10D}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FE9271F2-6EFD-44B0-A826-84C829536E93}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CptUrlPassthru.hxxpMonitor
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CptUrlPassthru.hxxpMonitor.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dcabho.Dca
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dcabho.Dca.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\escort.escrtBtn.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\esrv.escrtSrvc
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\esrv.escrtSrvc.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\esrv.IncredibarESrvc
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\esrv.IncredibarESrvc.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\facemoodsApp.appCore
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\facemoodsApp.appCore.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100589.FCTB000100589Pos
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100589.FCTB000100589Pos.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100589.IEToolbar
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100589.IEToolbar.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100589.JSOptionsImpl
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100589.JSOptionsImpl.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100815.FCTB000100815Pos
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100815.FCTB000100815Pos.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100815.IEToolbar
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100815.IEToolbar.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100815.JSOptionsImpl
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100815.JSOptionsImpl.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FreeCauseURLSearchHook.FCToolbarURLSearchHook
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FreeCauseURLSearchHook.FCToolbarURLSearchHook.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.DataControl
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.DataControl.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HistoryKillerScheduler
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HistoryKillerScheduler.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HistorySwatterControlBar
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HistorySwatterControlBar.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HTMLMenu
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HTMLMenu.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HTMLMenu.2
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.IECookiesManager
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.IECookiesManager.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.KillerObjManager
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.KillerObjManager.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.PopSwatterBarButton
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.PopSwatterBarButton.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.PopSwatterSettingsControl
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.PopSwatterSettingsControl.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ilivid
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Classes\Installer\Features\2B1E51D87B2D71A44BB42DDD5E894160
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Classes\Installer\Products\2B1E51D87B2D71A44BB42DDD5E894160
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{01947140-417F-46B6-8751-A3A2B8345E1A}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{07B18EAC-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1093995A-BA37-41D2-836E-091067C4AD17}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{120927BF-1700-43BC-810F-FAB92549B390}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{15527BF5-9729-49DC-889C-9F956983154C}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{17DE5E5E-BFE3-4E83-8E1F-8755795359EC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1F52A5FA-A705-4415-B975-88503B291728}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{22B0769F-794B-4422-AC84-47B123C8986D}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{247A115F-06C2-4FB3-967D-2D62D3CF4F0A}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{255E0B2A-D747-4EEF-B7CE-159D73A3656D}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{28ED590D-F5ED-4E05-A87F-1D759F1C6169}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2E3537FC-CF2F-4F56-AF54-5A6A3DD375CC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2E9937FC-CF2F-4F56-AF54-5A6A3DD375CC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E1656ED-F60E-4597-B6AA-B6A58E171495}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E53E2CB-86DB-4A4A-8BD9-FFEB7A64DF82}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E720451-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E720453-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{45D5B93F-E2ED-4AF2-915E-DCDDBDA8C33C}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{542FA950-C57A-4E17-B3E1-D935DFE15DEE}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5B035F86-41B5-40F1-AAAD-3D219F30244E}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6365AC7B-9920-4D8B-AF5D-3BDFEAC340A8}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{63D0ED2B-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{63D0ED2D-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6A934270-717F-4BC3-BA59-BC9BED47A8D2}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6E74766C-4D93-4CC0-96D1-47B8E07FF9CA}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{72EE7F04-15BD-4845-A005-D6711144D86A}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{741DE825-A6F0-4497-9AA6-8023CF9B0FFF}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D291-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D293-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D295-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D297-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{74C012C4-00FB-4F04-9AFB-4AD5449D2018}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{771B99AB-636F-4A11-9039-8DFEB927B061}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{79B13431-CCAC-4097-8889-D0289E5E924F}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{819FFE21-35C7-4925-8CDA-4E0E2DB94302}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8B8558F6-DC26-4F39-8417-34B8934AA459}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8C8D5C57-3CAD-4CF9-BCAD-F873678DA883}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8E9CF769-3D3B-40EB-9E2D-76E7A205E4D2}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{90449521-D834-4703-BB4E-D3AA44042FF8}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{981334CB-7B8B-431F-B86D-67B7426B125B}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{991AAC62-B100-47CE-8B75-253965244F69}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E393F82-2644-4AB6-B994-1AD39D6C59EE}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A3A2A5C0-1306-4D1A-A093-9CECA4230002}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A626CDBD-3D13-4F78-B819-440A28D7E8FC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A8321AA2-2227-40C7-8525-6C2F4E1B0EBE}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{AA41A731-6814-4A70-A6F1-C0A20FBBFBD5}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ABBB8A9E-D8AF-40D1-94BE-5175077465FC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{BBABDC90-F3D5-4801-863A-EE6AE529862D}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{BF737694-56F6-46FA-9FDC-FA99A5B25FAD}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C1C2FC43-F042-4F17-AEDB-C5ABF3B42E4B}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C401D2CE-DC27-45C7-BC0C-8E6EA7F085D6}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C8D424EF-CB21-49A0-8659-476FBAB0F8E8}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{CF54BE1C-9359-4395-8533-1657CF209CFE}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{CFCD164E-8AC9-478E-9ECC-B616A932016C}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D5961CC0-B442-4567-8030-67E241EF4CC2}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D6FF3684-AD3B-48EB-BBB4-B9E6C5A355C1}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DB507187-9746-458C-97DA-C458131EEDE7}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DD05B915-F77B-474A-9D42-9FEEAF5475C4}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DE38C398-B328-4F4C-A3AD-1B5E4ED93477}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E342AF55-B78A-4CD0-A2BB-DA7F52D9D25E}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E342AF55-B78A-4CD0-A2BB-DA7F52D9D25F}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E450067F-1C93-41A7-928E-07E5C2EEC680}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E79DFBC9-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E79DFBCB-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EB9E5C1C-B1F9-4C2B-BE8A-27D6446FDAF8}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F16AB1DB-15C0-4456-A29E-4DF24FB9E3D2}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F7EC6286-297C-4981-9DCC-FD7F57BC24C9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F87D7FB5-9DC5-4C8C-B998-D8DFE02E2978}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F977D9F2-4BDC-44A6-B508-7C0284C61EED}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.ChatSessionPlugin
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.ChatSessionPlugin.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.HTMLPanel
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.HTMLPanel.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.MultipleButton
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.MultipleButton.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.OutlookAddin
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.OutlookAddin.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.PseudoTransparentPlugin
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.PseudoTransparentPlugin.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.ThirdPartyInstaller
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.ThirdPartyInstaller.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.UrlAlertButton
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.UrlAlertButton.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearchToolBar.SettingsPlugin
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearchToolBar.SettingsPlugin.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearchToolBar.ToolbarPlugin
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearchToolBar.ToolbarPlugin.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Prod.cap
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protector_dll.protectorbho
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protector_dll.protectorbho.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protocols\handler\viprotocol
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\S
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScreenSaverControl.ScreenSaverInstaller
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScreenSaverControl.ScreenSaverInstaller.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScriptHelper.ScriptHelperApi
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScriptHelper.ScriptHelperApi.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3196716
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3241324
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{0D26BC71-A633-4E71-AD31-EADC3A1B6A3A}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{12A5F606-B1EC-474C-83ED-95E99FD8058E}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{29D67D3C-509A-4544-903F-C8C1B8236554}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{3E720450-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{48C9C8B0-A546-46C1-A81F-47A31E623E9D}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{7473D290-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{74FB6AFD-DD77-4CEB-83BD-AB2B63E63C93}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{7BAB653D-88FB-4F60-AFC2-8E6FD59FAFF3}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{819FFE20-35C7-4925-8CDA-4E0E2DB94302}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{8CA01F0E-987C-49C3-B852-2F1AC4A7094C}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{8E6F1830-9607-4440-8530-13BE7C4B1D14}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{8FFDF636-0D87-4B33-B9E9-79A53F6E1DAE}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{9C049BA6-EA47-4AC3-AED6-A66D8DC9E1D8}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{A57F7191-1E7F-4852-BAAF-F80A43E2687A}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{AD25754E-D76C-42B3-A335-2F81478B722F}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C2AC8A0E-E48E-484B-A71C-C7A937FAAB94}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C8758BC4-4581-48C7-BA38-C1A650477AE9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C8CECDE3-1AE1-4C4A-AD82-6D5B00212144}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{D518921A-4A03-425E-9873-B9A71756821E}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{E1EF512D-604D-4776-AF11-410704DA1911}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{E47CAEE0-DEEA-464A-9326-3F2801535A4D}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{E79DFBC0-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{F42228FB-E84E-479E-B922-FBBD096E792C}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ViProtocol.ViProtocolOLE
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ViProtocol.ViProtocolOLE.1
Key Found : HKLM\Software\CompeteInc
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Conduit
Key Found : HKLM\Software\FocusInteractive
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Freeze.com
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Fun Web Products
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\dlnembnfbcpjnepmfjmngjenhhajpdfd
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\jbpkiefagocgkmemidfngdkamloieekf
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp
Key Found : HKLM\Software\IB Updater
Key Found : HKLM\Software\ilivid
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Iminent
Key Found : HKLM\Software\incredibar.com
Key Found : HKLM\Software\InstallIQ
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{A69A551A-1AAE-4B67-8C2E-52F8B8A19504}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{46291AFF-86EA-4D03-928A-8F1F68B163DF}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{59C7FC09-1C83-4648-B3E6-003D2BBC7481}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68AF847F-6E91-45DD-9B68-D6A12C30E5D7}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{74C36554-31F0-49DD-8857-ED6A64DF45BE}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{9170B96C-28D4-4626-8358-27E6CAEEF907}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{AC5B6CDA-8F90-4740-9A8C-28AC5D3C73FE}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{BE1F047A-1215-4E7B-B3EC-D40E57557AA0}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{D1A71FA0-FF48-48DD-9B6D-7A13A3E42127}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{DDB1968E-EAD6-40FD-8DAE-FF14757F60C7}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F138D901-86F0-4383-99B6-9CDD406036DA}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2421}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins\MyWebSearch.OutlookAddin
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins\MyWebSearch.OutlookAddin
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ApnSetup_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ApnSetup_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\App24x7Help_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\App24x7Help_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\askpartnercobrandingtool_rasapi32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\askpartnercobrandingtool_rasmancs
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\AskSLib_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\AskSLib_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ConduitInstaller_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ConduitInstaller_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\datamngrUI_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\datamngrUI_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\facemoodssrv_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\facemoodssrv_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\I Want This_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\I Want This_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\iLividSetupV1_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\iLividSetupV1_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\IncredibarToolbar_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\IncredibarToolbar_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\MyBabylontb_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\MyBabylontb_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SearchquMediaBar_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SearchquMediaBar_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SetupDataMngr_Searchqu_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SetupDataMngr_Searchqu_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\TaskScheduler_RASAPI32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\TaskScheduler_RASMANCS
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\wajamupdater_rasapi32
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\wajamupdater_rasmancs
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5D79F641-C168-40DF-A32F-BACEA7509E75}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{74F475FA-6C75-43BD-AAB9-ECDA6184F600}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A6174F27-1FFF-E1D6-A93F-BA48AD5DD448}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{B49699FC-1665-4414-A1CB-C4A2A4A13EEC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{CB41FC95-F1B3-4797-8BB6-1012FF62ABBA}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{04D2B915-19FF-41E9-994D-95DC898BEA43}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{07B18EAB-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{08858AF6-42AD-4914-95D2-AC3AB0DC8E28}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{1F358CCA-D49F-485D-9D8F-516628188A4C}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{25560540-9571-4D7B-9389-0F166788785A}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3DC201FB-E9C9-499C-A11F-23C360D7C3F8}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3E720452-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{63D0ED2C-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{7473D294-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{98D9753D-D73B-42D5-8C85-4469CDA897AB}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{9FF05104-B030-46FC-94B8-81276E4E27DF}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{C6FDD0C3-266A-4DC3-B459-28C697C44CDC}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{DF7770F7-832F-4BDF-B144-100EDDD0C3AE}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{E79DFBCA-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{F02C0832-C85C-4B93-8C6F-9DF20121A10D}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{889DF117-14D1-44EE-9F31-C5FB5D47F68B}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{8D15E1B2-D2B7-4A17-B44B-D2DDE5981406}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ilivid
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\onlinetracks Toolbar
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@avg.com/AVG SiteSafety plugin,version=11.0.0.1,application/x-avg-sitesafety-plugin
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@mywebsearch.com/Plugin
Key Found : HKLM\Software\MyWebSearch
Key Found : HKLM\Software\NCH Software
Key Found : HKLM\Software\onlinetracks
Key Found : HKLM\Software\PIP
Key Found : HKLM\Software\SearchquMediabarTb
Key Found : HKLM\Software\spd
Key Found : HKLM\Software\TelevisionFanatic
Key Found : HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\WajamUpdater
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9D717F81-9148-4F12-8568-69135F087DB0}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A40DC6C5-79D0-4CA8-A185-8FF989AF1115}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CC1AC828-BB47-4361-AFB5-96EEE259DD87}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FEFD3AF5-A346-4451-AA23-A3AD54915515}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{01947140-417F-46B6-8751-A3A2B8345E1A}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{07B18EAA-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{07B18EAC-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1093995A-BA37-41D2-836E-091067C4AD17}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{120927BF-1700-43BC-810F-FAB92549B390}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{15527BF5-9729-49DC-889C-9F956983154C}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{17DE5E5E-BFE3-4E83-8E1F-8755795359EC}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1B730ACF-26A3-447B-9994-14AEE0EB72CC}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1B97A696-5576-43AC-A73B-E1D2C78F21E8}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1F52A5FA-A705-4415-B975-88503B291728}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1F8EDE97-36D5-422A-B8F0-9406E2D87C60}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{22B0769F-794B-4422-AC84-47B123C8986D}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{23119123-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{247A115F-06C2-4FB3-967D-2D62D3CF4F0A}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{255E0B2A-D747-4EEF-B7CE-159D73A3656D}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{28ED590D-F5ED-4E05-A87F-1D759F1C6169}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2E3537FC-CF2F-4F56-AF54-5A6A3DD375CC}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2E9937FC-CF2F-4F56-AF54-5A6A3DD375CC}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E1656ED-F60E-4597-B6AA-B6A58E171495}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E53E2CB-86DB-4A4A-8BD9-FFEB7A64DF82}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E720451-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E720453-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{431532BD-0AE1-4ABC-BE8C-919F3D1332E2}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{44B619BC-3D2B-4990-AA4F-9AA366921792}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{45D5B93F-E2ED-4AF2-915E-DCDDBDA8C33C}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{542FA950-C57A-4E17-B3E1-D935DFE15DEE}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5B035F86-41B5-40F1-AAAD-3D219F30244E}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6365AC7B-9920-4D8B-AF5D-3BDFEAC340A8}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{63D0ED2B-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{63D0ED2D-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6A934270-717F-4BC3-BA59-BC9BED47A8D2}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6E74766C-4D93-4CC0-96D1-47B8E07FF9CA}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{72EE7F04-15BD-4845-A005-D6711144D86A}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{741DE825-A6F0-4497-9AA6-8023CF9B0FFF}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D291-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D293-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D295-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D297-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{74C012C4-00FB-4F04-9AFB-4AD5449D2018}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{75BF416E-4326-45B5-8A2D-AE32D05B930B}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{771B99AB-636F-4A11-9039-8DFEB927B061}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{78888F8B-D5E4-43CE-89F5-C8C18223AF64}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{79B13431-CCAC-4097-8889-D0289E5E924F}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{819FFE21-35C7-4925-8CDA-4E0E2DB94302}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8B8558F6-DC26-4F39-8417-34B8934AA459}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8C8D5C57-3CAD-4CF9-BCAD-F873678DA883}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8E9CF769-3D3B-40EB-9E2D-76E7A205E4D2}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{90449521-D834-4703-BB4E-D3AA44042FF8}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{981334CB-7B8B-431F-B86D-67B7426B125B}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{991AAC62-B100-47CE-8B75-253965244F69}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E393F82-2644-4AB6-B994-1AD39D6C59EE}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A36867C6-302D-49FC-9D8E-1EB037B5F1AB}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A3A2A5C0-1306-4D1A-A093-9CECA4230002}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A626CDBD-3D13-4F78-B819-440A28D7E8FC}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A8321AA2-2227-40C7-8525-6C2F4E1B0EBE}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A9379648-F6EB-4F65-A624-1C10411A15D0}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{AA41A731-6814-4A70-A6F1-C0A20FBBFBD5}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ABBB8A9E-D8AF-40D1-94BE-5175077465FC}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{BBABDC90-F3D5-4801-863A-EE6AE529862D}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{BF737694-56F6-46FA-9FDC-FA99A5B25FAD}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C1C2FC43-F042-4F17-AEDB-C5ABF3B42E4B}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C401D2CE-DC27-45C7-BC0C-8E6EA7F085D6}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C8D424EF-CB21-49A0-8659-476FBAB0F8E8}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{CF54BE1C-9359-4395-8533-1657CF209CFE}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{CFCD164E-8AC9-478E-9ECC-B616A932016C}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D5961CC0-B442-4567-8030-67E241EF4CC2}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D6FF3684-AD3B-48EB-BBB4-B9E6C5A355C1}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DB507187-9746-458C-97DA-C458131EEDE7}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DD05B915-F77B-474A-9D42-9FEEAF5475C4}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DE38C398-B328-4F4C-A3AD-1B5E4ED93477}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E342AF55-B78A-4CD0-A2BB-DA7F52D9D25E}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E342AF55-B78A-4CD0-A2BB-DA7F52D9D25F}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E450067F-1C93-41A7-928E-07E5C2EEC680}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E79DFBC9-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E79DFBCB-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EB9E5C1C-B1F9-4C2B-BE8A-27D6446FDAF8}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F16AB1DB-15C0-4456-A29E-4DF24FB9E3D2}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F7EC6286-297C-4981-9DCC-FD7F57BC24C9}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F87D7FB5-9DC5-4C8C-B998-D8DFE02E2978}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F977D9F2-4BDC-44A6-B508-7C0284C61EED}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\DataMngr
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\dlnembnfbcpjnepmfjmngjenhhajpdfd
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\IB Updater
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2421}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9D717F81-9148-4F12-8568-69135F087DB0}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{336D0C35-8A85-403a-B9D2-65C292C39087}_is1
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{889DF117-14D1-44EE-9F31-C5FB5D47F68B}
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BabylonToolbar
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\incredibar
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Tarma Installer
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\wnlt
Value Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\New Windows\Allow [*.crossrider.com]
Value Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}]
Value Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}]
Value Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{00A6FAF6-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D}]
Value Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{0696F815-A3A9-490A-BB14-9EC3350B1276}]
Value Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}]
Value Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [GenieoUpdaterService]
Value Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [MyWebSearch Email Plugin]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\New Windows\Allow [*.crossrider.com]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{B278D9F8-0FA9-465E-9938-0C392605D8E3}]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Media\Wmsdk\Sources [F3PopularScreenSavers]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform [FunWebProducts]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\post platform [FunWebProducts]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [My Web Search Bar Search Scope Monitor]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [MyWebSearch Email Plugin]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [TelevisionFanatic Browser Plugin Loader]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [TelevisionFanatic Search Scope Monitor]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [64ffxtbr@TelevisionFanatic.com]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [m3ffxtbr@mywebsearch.com]
Value Found : HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List [C:\Program Files (x86)\iBryte\browseforchange\ibrytedesktop.exe]
Value Found : HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List [C:\Program Files (x86)\iBryte\playbryte\ibrytedesktop.exe]
Value Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}]
Value Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [{FE1DEEEA-DB6D-44B8-83F0-34FC0F9D1052}]

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16720

Setting Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page] - hxxp://mystart.incredibar.com/mb128?a=6R8SER5x2A&i=26
Setting Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search [SearchAssistant] - hxxp://start.facemoods.com/?a=adknlg&s={searchTerms}&f=4

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v

[ File : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0\prefs.js ]

-\\ Google Chrome v30.0.1599.101

[ File : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [51776 octets] - [13/11/2013 21:39:19]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [51837 octets] ##########

# AdwCleaner v3.012 - Report created 13/11/2013 at 21:44:22
# Updated 11/11/2013 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : Jake - JAKE-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\Jake\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

Service Deleted : MyWebSearchService
Service Deleted : TelevisionFanaticService
Service Deleted : vToolbarUpdater14.2.0

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\apn
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Babylon
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\PCFixSpeed
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ilivid
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Savepath Deals
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\alotappbar
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Offers from Freeze.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\FunWebProducts
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\iBryte
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Ilivid
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\SPDUpdater
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\TelevisionFanatic
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\TornTV.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\onlinetracks
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search
Folder Deleted : C:\windows\SysWOW64\ARFC
Folder Deleted : C:\windows\SysWOW64\jmdp
Folder Deleted : C:\windows\SysWOW64\WNLT
Folder Deleted : C:\windows\System32\ARFC
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\apn
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\databases\chrome-extension_mpfapcdfbbledbojijcbcclmlieaoogk_0
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Ilivid Player
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\PackageAware
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\strongvault
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Wajam
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\FunWebProducts
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\iBryte
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\MyWebSearch
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\PriceGong
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\Searchqutoolbar
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\TelevisionFanatic
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\onlinetracks
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\pccustubinstaller
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\PCFixSpeed
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\strongvault
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\Systweak
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TornTV.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wajam
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0\Extensions\64ffxtbr@TelevisionFanatic.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bkomkajifikmkfnjgphkjcfeepbnojok
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ihflimipbcaljfnojhhknppphnnciiif
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jbpkiefagocgkmemidfngdkamloieekf
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mpfapcdfbbledbojijcbcclmlieaoogk
File Deleted : C:\END
File Deleted : C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Get The Best Facebook Chat Messenger.lnk
File Deleted : C:\windows\System32\dmwu.exe
File Deleted : C:\windows\System32\ImhxxpComm.dll
File Deleted : C:\windows\System32\roboot64.exe
File Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\fcmdSrch.xml
File Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\user.js
File Deleted : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_search.babylon.com_0.localstorage
File Deleted : C:\windows\System32\Tasks\DealPlyUpdate

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Value Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}]
Value Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [{FE1DEEEA-DB6D-44B8-83F0-34FC0F9D1052}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [64ffxtbr@TelevisionFanatic.com]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [m3ffxtbr@mywebsearch.com]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\dlnembnfbcpjnepmfjmngjenhhajpdfd
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\dlnembnfbcpjnepmfjmngjenhhajpdfd
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\jbpkiefagocgkmemidfngdkamloieekf
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\New Windows\Allow [*.crossrider.com]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [MyWebSearch Email Plugin]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\BrowserConnection.dll
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\CptUrlPassthru.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\dca-api.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\dca-bho.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\DealScout.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\DNSBHO.dll
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Extension.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\IEHelperv2.5.0.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ScriptHelper.EXE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ViProtocol.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Applications\ilividsetupv1.exe
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CptUrlPassthru.hxxpMonitor
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CptUrlPassthru.hxxpMonitor.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dcabho.Dca
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\dcabho.Dca.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\escort.escrtBtn.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\esrv.escrtSrvc
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\esrv.escrtSrvc.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\esrv.IncredibarESrvc
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\esrv.IncredibarESrvc.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\facemoodsApp.appCore
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\facemoodsApp.appCore.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FreeCauseURLSearchHook.FCToolbarURLSearchHook
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FreeCauseURLSearchHook.FCToolbarURLSearchHook.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.DataControl
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.DataControl.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HistoryKillerScheduler
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HistoryKillerScheduler.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HistorySwatterControlBar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HistorySwatterControlBar.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HTMLMenu
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HTMLMenu.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.HTMLMenu.2
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.IECookiesManager
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.IECookiesManager.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.KillerObjManager
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.KillerObjManager.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.PopSwatterBarButton
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.PopSwatterBarButton.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.PopSwatterSettingsControl
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FunWebProducts.PopSwatterSettingsControl.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ilivid
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.ChatSessionPlugin
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.ChatSessionPlugin.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.HTMLPanel
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.HTMLPanel.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.MultipleButton
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.MultipleButton.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.OutlookAddin
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.OutlookAddin.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.PseudoTransparentPlugin
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.PseudoTransparentPlugin.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.ThirdPartyInstaller
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.ThirdPartyInstaller.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.UrlAlertButton
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearch.UrlAlertButton.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearchToolBar.SettingsPlugin
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearchToolBar.SettingsPlugin.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearchToolBar.ToolbarPlugin
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\MyWebSearchToolBar.ToolbarPlugin.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Prod.cap
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protector_dll.protectorbho
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protector_dll.protectorbho.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\protocols\handler\viprotocol
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\S
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScreenSaverControl.ScreenSaverInstaller
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScreenSaverControl.ScreenSaverInstaller.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScriptHelper.ScriptHelperApi
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ScriptHelper.ScriptHelperApi.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ViProtocol.ViProtocolOLE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ViProtocol.ViProtocolOLE.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\New Windows\Allow [*.crossrider.com]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins\MyWebSearch.OutlookAddin
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins\MyWebSearch.OutlookAddin
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ApnSetup_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ApnSetup_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\App24x7Help_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\App24x7Help_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\askpartnercobrandingtool_rasapi32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\askpartnercobrandingtool_rasmancs
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\AskSLib_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\AskSLib_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ConduitInstaller_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\ConduitInstaller_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\datamngrUI_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\datamngrUI_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\facemoodssrv_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\facemoodssrv_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\I Want This_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\I Want This_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\iLividSetupV1_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\iLividSetupV1_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\IncredibarToolbar_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\IncredibarToolbar_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\MyBabylontb_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\MyBabylontb_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SearchquMediaBar_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SearchquMediaBar_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SetupDataMngr_Searchqu_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SetupDataMngr_Searchqu_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\TaskScheduler_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\TaskScheduler_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\wajamupdater_rasapi32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\wajamupdater_rasmancs
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Media\Wmsdk\Sources [F3PopularScreenSavers]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform [FunWebProducts]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\post platform [FunWebProducts]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [MyWebSearch Email Plugin]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@avg.com/AVG SiteSafety plugin,version=11.0.0.1,application/x-avg-sitesafety-plugin
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@mywebsearch.com/Plugin
Key Deleted : HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Eventlog\Application\WajamUpdater
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100589.FCTB000100589Pos
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100589.FCTB000100589Pos.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100589.IEToolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100589.IEToolbar.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100589.JSOptionsImpl
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100589.JSOptionsImpl.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100815.FCTB000100815Pos
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100815.FCTB000100815Pos.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100815.IEToolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100815.IEToolbar.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100815.JSOptionsImpl
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FCTB000100815.JSOptionsImpl.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3196716
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3241324
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [GenieoUpdaterService]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [My Web Search Bar Search Scope Monitor]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [TelevisionFanatic Search Scope Monitor]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [TelevisionFanatic Browser Plugin Loader]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{0A18A436-2A7A-49F3-A488-30538A2F6323}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{1FDFF5A2-7BB1-48E1-8081-7236812B12B2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{4FBBF769-ECEB-420A-B536-133B1D505C36}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{5B1881D1-D9C7-46DF-B041-1E593282C7D0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{608D3067-77E8-463D-9084-908966806826}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{A57F7191-1E7F-4852-BAAF-F80A43E2687A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{AC662AF2-4601-4A68-84DF-A3FE83F1A5F9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{AD25754E-D76C-42B3-A335-2F81478B722F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{B302A1BD-0157-49FA-90F1-4E94F22C7B4B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BB711CB0-C70B-482E-9852-EC05EBD71DBB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BDB69379-802F-4EAF-B541-F8DE92DD98DB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{CFE8AAFD-A0F3-4329-84E9-6B679EC93EC2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{D97A8234-F2A2-4AD4-91D5-FECDB2C553AF}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{DBBBC528-9C8C-4051-9187-ED6F01A457C9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{DD7C44CC-0F60-4FD9-A38F-5CF30D698AC2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{EA28B360-05E0-4F93-8150-02891F1D8D3C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{007EFBDF-8A5D-4930-97CC-A4B437CBA777}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{00A6FAF6-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{04D2B915-19FF-41E9-994D-95DC898BEA43}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{07B18EAB-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{08858AF6-42AD-4914-95D2-AC3AB0DC8E28}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{0F8ECF4F-3646-4C3A-8881-8E138FFCAF70}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{147A976F-EEE1-4377-8EA7-4716E4CDD239}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{25560540-9571-4D7B-9389-0F166788785A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3DC201FB-E9C9-499C-A11F-23C360D7C3F8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3E720452-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{53CED2D0-5E9A-4761-9005-648404E6F7E5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5D79F641-C168-40DF-A32F-BACEA7509E75}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{60260024-AA48-4A2F-84DA-2C2DCB24AAD0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{63D0ED2C-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{6823F25B-4D75-38A1-A163-7C696B45701F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7473D292-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7473D294-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7473D296-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{74F475FA-6C75-43BD-AAB9-ECDA6184F600}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{799391D3-EB86-4BAC-9BD3-CBFEA58A0E15}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{80922EE0-8A76-46AE-95D5-BD3C3FE0708D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{819FFE22-35C7-4925-8CDA-4E0E2DB94302}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{84DA4FDF-A1CF-4195-8688-3E961F505983}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{8E6F1832-9607-4440-8530-13BE7C4B1D14}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{933B95E2-E7B7-4AD9-B952-7AC336682AE3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{938AA51A-996C-4884-98CE-80DD16A5C9DA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{98D9753D-D73B-42D5-8C85-4469CDA897AB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9AFB8248-617F-460D-9366-D71CDEDA3179}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9FF05104-B030-46FC-94B8-81276E4E27DF}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A4730EBE-43A6-443E-9776-36915D323AD3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A6174F27-1FFF-E1D6-A93F-BA48AD5DD448}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A69A551A-1AAE-4B67-8C2E-52F8B8A19504}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A9571378-68A1-443D-B082-284F960C6D17}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AD20D01C-C939-4DD2-8C55-56935A48987E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{ADB01E81-3C79-4272-A0F1-7B2BE7A782DC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B49699FC-1665-4414-A1CB-C4A2A4A13EEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B658800C-F66E-4EF3-AB85-6C0C227862A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B813095C-81C0-4E40-AA14-67520372B987}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C01315C7-B4E2-4864-B43D-5FAFC414D179}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C98D5B61-B0EA-4D48-9839-1079D352D880}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C9D7BE3E-141A-4C85-8CD6-32461F3DF2C7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CB41FC95-F1B3-4797-8BB6-1012FF62ABBA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CFF4CE82-3AA2-451F-9B77-7165605FB835}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D858DAFC-9573-4811-B323-7011A3AA7E61}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D9FFFB27-D62A-4D64-8CEC-1FF006528805}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E79DFBCA-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E95EAD3F-18C6-4304-9DC6-BD6FD8E11D37}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{ED0E67AD-926C-4008-87E5-03CF72AA2A7E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F02C0832-C85C-4B93-8C6F-9DF20121A10D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FE9271F2-6EFD-44B0-A826-84C829536E93}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{1F358CCA-D49F-485D-9D8F-516628188A4C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{01947140-417F-46B6-8751-A3A2B8345E1A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{07B18EAC-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1093995A-BA37-41D2-836E-091067C4AD17}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{120927BF-1700-43BC-810F-FAB92549B390}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{15527BF5-9729-49DC-889C-9F956983154C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{17DE5E5E-BFE3-4E83-8E1F-8755795359EC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1F52A5FA-A705-4415-B975-88503B291728}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{22B0769F-794B-4422-AC84-47B123C8986D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{247A115F-06C2-4FB3-967D-2D62D3CF4F0A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{255E0B2A-D747-4EEF-B7CE-159D73A3656D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{28ED590D-F5ED-4E05-A87F-1D759F1C6169}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2E3537FC-CF2F-4F56-AF54-5A6A3DD375CC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2E9937FC-CF2F-4F56-AF54-5A6A3DD375CC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E1656ED-F60E-4597-B6AA-B6A58E171495}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E53E2CB-86DB-4A4A-8BD9-FFEB7A64DF82}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E720451-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E720453-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{45D5B93F-E2ED-4AF2-915E-DCDDBDA8C33C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{542FA950-C57A-4E17-B3E1-D935DFE15DEE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5B035F86-41B5-40F1-AAAD-3D219F30244E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6365AC7B-9920-4D8B-AF5D-3BDFEAC340A8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{63D0ED2B-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{63D0ED2D-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6A934270-717F-4BC3-BA59-BC9BED47A8D2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6E74766C-4D93-4CC0-96D1-47B8E07FF9CA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{72EE7F04-15BD-4845-A005-D6711144D86A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{741DE825-A6F0-4497-9AA6-8023CF9B0FFF}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D291-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D293-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D295-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D297-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{74C012C4-00FB-4F04-9AFB-4AD5449D2018}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{771B99AB-636F-4A11-9039-8DFEB927B061}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{79B13431-CCAC-4097-8889-D0289E5E924F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{819FFE21-35C7-4925-8CDA-4E0E2DB94302}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8B8558F6-DC26-4F39-8417-34B8934AA459}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8C8D5C57-3CAD-4CF9-BCAD-F873678DA883}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8E9CF769-3D3B-40EB-9E2D-76E7A205E4D2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{90449521-D834-4703-BB4E-D3AA44042FF8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{981334CB-7B8B-431F-B86D-67B7426B125B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{991AAC62-B100-47CE-8B75-253965244F69}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E393F82-2644-4AB6-B994-1AD39D6C59EE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A3A2A5C0-1306-4D1A-A093-9CECA4230002}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A626CDBD-3D13-4F78-B819-440A28D7E8FC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A8321AA2-2227-40C7-8525-6C2F4E1B0EBE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{AA41A731-6814-4A70-A6F1-C0A20FBBFBD5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ABBB8A9E-D8AF-40D1-94BE-5175077465FC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{BBABDC90-F3D5-4801-863A-EE6AE529862D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{BF737694-56F6-46FA-9FDC-FA99A5B25FAD}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C1C2FC43-F042-4F17-AEDB-C5ABF3B42E4B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C401D2CE-DC27-45C7-BC0C-8E6EA7F085D6}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C8D424EF-CB21-49A0-8659-476FBAB0F8E8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{CF54BE1C-9359-4395-8533-1657CF209CFE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{CFCD164E-8AC9-478E-9ECC-B616A932016C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D5961CC0-B442-4567-8030-67E241EF4CC2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D6FF3684-AD3B-48EB-BBB4-B9E6C5A355C1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DB507187-9746-458C-97DA-C458131EEDE7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DD05B915-F77B-474A-9D42-9FEEAF5475C4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DE38C398-B328-4F4C-A3AD-1B5E4ED93477}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E342AF55-B78A-4CD0-A2BB-DA7F52D9D25E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E342AF55-B78A-4CD0-A2BB-DA7F52D9D25F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E450067F-1C93-41A7-928E-07E5C2EEC680}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E79DFBC9-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E79DFBCB-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EB9E5C1C-B1F9-4C2B-BE8A-27D6446FDAF8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F16AB1DB-15C0-4456-A29E-4DF24FB9E3D2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F7EC6286-297C-4981-9DCC-FD7F57BC24C9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F87D7FB5-9DC5-4C8C-B998-D8DFE02E2978}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F977D9F2-4BDC-44A6-B508-7C0284C61EED}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{0D26BC71-A633-4E71-AD31-EADC3A1B6A3A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{12A5F606-B1EC-474C-83ED-95E99FD8058E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{29D67D3C-509A-4544-903F-C8C1B8236554}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{3E720450-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{48C9C8B0-A546-46C1-A81F-47A31E623E9D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{7473D290-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{74FB6AFD-DD77-4CEB-83BD-AB2B63E63C93}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{7BAB653D-88FB-4F60-AFC2-8E6FD59FAFF3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{819FFE20-35C7-4925-8CDA-4E0E2DB94302}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{8CA01F0E-987C-49C3-B852-2F1AC4A7094C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{8E6F1830-9607-4440-8530-13BE7C4B1D14}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{8FFDF636-0D87-4B33-B9E9-79A53F6E1DAE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{9C049BA6-EA47-4AC3-AED6-A66D8DC9E1D8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{A57F7191-1E7F-4852-BAAF-F80A43E2687A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{AD25754E-D76C-42B3-A335-2F81478B722F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C2AC8A0E-E48E-484B-A71C-C7A937FAAB94}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C8758BC4-4581-48C7-BA38-C1A650477AE9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C8CECDE3-1AE1-4C4A-AD82-6D5B00212144}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{D518921A-4A03-425E-9873-B9A71756821E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{E1EF512D-604D-4776-AF11-410704DA1911}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{E47CAEE0-DEEA-464A-9326-3F2801535A4D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{E79DFBC0-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{F42228FB-E84E-479E-B922-FBBD096E792C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5D79F641-C168-40DF-A32F-BACEA7509E75}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{74F475FA-6C75-43BD-AAB9-ECDA6184F600}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A6174F27-1FFF-E1D6-A93F-BA48AD5DD448}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{B49699FC-1665-4414-A1CB-C4A2A4A13EEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{CB41FC95-F1B3-4797-8BB6-1012FF62ABBA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{04D2B915-19FF-41E9-994D-95DC898BEA43}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EAB-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{5D79F641-C168-40DF-A32F-BACEA7509E75}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{74F475FA-6C75-43BD-AAB9-ECDA6184F600}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9D717F81-9148-4F12-8568-69135F087DB0}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9FF05104-B030-46FC-94B8-81276E4E27DF}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{A6174F27-1FFF-E1D6-A93F-BA48AD5DD448}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{B49699FC-1665-4414-A1CB-C4A2A4A13EEC}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{C98D5B61-B0EA-4D48-9839-1079D352D880}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{CB41FC95-F1B3-4797-8BB6-1012FF62ABBA}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1F358CCA-D49F-485D-9D8F-516628188A4C}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{5D79F641-C168-40DF-A32F-BACEA7509E75}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{74F475FA-6C75-43BD-AAB9-ECDA6184F600}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{A6174F27-1FFF-E1D6-A93F-BA48AD5DD448}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{A69A551A-1AAE-4B67-8C2E-52F8B8A19504}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{B49699FC-1665-4414-A1CB-C4A2A4A13EEC}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{C98D5B61-B0EA-4D48-9839-1079D352D880}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{CB41FC95-F1B3-4797-8BB6-1012FF62ABBA}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{04D2B915-19FF-41E9-994D-95DC898BEA43}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{07B18EAB-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{08858AF6-42AD-4914-95D2-AC3AB0DC8E28}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{25560540-9571-4D7B-9389-0F166788785A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3DC201FB-E9C9-499C-A11F-23C360D7C3F8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3E720452-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{63D0ED2C-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{7473D294-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{98D9753D-D73B-42D5-8C85-4469CDA897AB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{9FF05104-B030-46FC-94B8-81276E4E27DF}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{C6FDD0C3-266A-4DC3-B459-28C697C44CDC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{DF7770F7-832F-4BDF-B144-100EDDD0C3AE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{E79DFBCA-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{F02C0832-C85C-4B93-8C6F-9DF20121A10D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{1F358CCA-D49F-485D-9D8F-516628188A4C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{A69A551A-1AAE-4B67-8C2E-52F8B8A19504}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{59C7FC09-1C83-4648-B3E6-003D2BBC7481}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68AF847F-6E91-45DD-9B68-D6A12C30E5D7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{74C36554-31F0-49DD-8857-ED6A64DF45BE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{9170B96C-28D4-4626-8358-27E6CAEEF907}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{AC5B6CDA-8F90-4740-9A8C-28AC5D3C73FE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{D1A71FA0-FF48-48DD-9B6D-7A13A3E42127}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{DDB1968E-EAD6-40FD-8DAE-FF14757F60C7}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F138D901-86F0-4383-99B6-9CDD406036DA}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{BE1F047A-1215-4E7B-B3EC-D40E57557AA0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{46291AFF-86EA-4D03-928A-8F1F68B163DF}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{91607FA7-3C2F-4F90-93E3-D5337A6B0AC2}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2421}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{CFF4DB9B-135F-47C0-9269-B4C6572FD61A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2421}
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{B278D9F8-0FA9-465E-9938-0C392605D8E3}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{00A6FAF6-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{0696F815-A3A9-490A-BB14-9EC3350B1276}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{789733C8-7A68-4A43-ACE3-BEB2292C914B}]
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9D717F81-9148-4F12-8568-69135F087DB0}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A40DC6C5-79D0-4CA8-A185-8FF989AF1115}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CC1AC828-BB47-4361-AFB5-96EEE259DD87}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FEFD3AF5-A346-4451-AA23-A3AD54915515}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{01947140-417F-46B6-8751-A3A2B8345E1A}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{07B18EAA-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{07B18EAC-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1093995A-BA37-41D2-836E-091067C4AD17}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{120927BF-1700-43BC-810F-FAB92549B390}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{15527BF5-9729-49DC-889C-9F956983154C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{17DE5E5E-BFE3-4E83-8E1F-8755795359EC}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1B730ACF-26A3-447B-9994-14AEE0EB72CC}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1B97A696-5576-43AC-A73B-E1D2C78F21E8}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1F52A5FA-A705-4415-B975-88503B291728}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1F8EDE97-36D5-422A-B8F0-9406E2D87C60}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{22B0769F-794B-4422-AC84-47B123C8986D}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{23119123-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{247A115F-06C2-4FB3-967D-2D62D3CF4F0A}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{255E0B2A-D747-4EEF-B7CE-159D73A3656D}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{28ED590D-F5ED-4E05-A87F-1D759F1C6169}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2E3537FC-CF2F-4F56-AF54-5A6A3DD375CC}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2E9937FC-CF2F-4F56-AF54-5A6A3DD375CC}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E1656ED-F60E-4597-B6AA-B6A58E171495}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E53E2CB-86DB-4A4A-8BD9-FFEB7A64DF82}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E720451-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E720453-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{431532BD-0AE1-4ABC-BE8C-919F3D1332E2}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{44B619BC-3D2B-4990-AA4F-9AA366921792}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{45D5B93F-E2ED-4AF2-915E-DCDDBDA8C33C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E92DB5F-AAD9-49D3-8EAB-B40CBE5B1FF7}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{542FA950-C57A-4E17-B3E1-D935DFE15DEE}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5B035F86-41B5-40F1-AAAD-3D219F30244E}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6365AC7B-9920-4D8B-AF5D-3BDFEAC340A8}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{63D0ED2B-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{63D0ED2D-B45B-4458-8B3B-60C69BBBD83C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6A934270-717F-4BC3-BA59-BC9BED47A8D2}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6E74766C-4D93-4CC0-96D1-47B8E07FF9CA}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{72EE7F04-15BD-4845-A005-D6711144D86A}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{741DE825-A6F0-4497-9AA6-8023CF9B0FFF}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D291-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D293-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D295-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7473D297-B7BB-4F24-AE82-7E2CE94BB6A9}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{74C012C4-00FB-4F04-9AFB-4AD5449D2018}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{75BF416E-4326-45B5-8A2D-AE32D05B930B}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{771B99AB-636F-4A11-9039-8DFEB927B061}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{78888F8B-D5E4-43CE-89F5-C8C18223AF64}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{79B13431-CCAC-4097-8889-D0289E5E924F}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{819FFE21-35C7-4925-8CDA-4E0E2DB94302}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8B8558F6-DC26-4F39-8417-34B8934AA459}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8C8D5C57-3CAD-4CF9-BCAD-F873678DA883}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8E9CF769-3D3B-40EB-9E2D-76E7A205E4D2}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{90449521-D834-4703-BB4E-D3AA44042FF8}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{981334CB-7B8B-431F-B86D-67B7426B125B}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{991AAC62-B100-47CE-8B75-253965244F69}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E393F82-2644-4AB6-B994-1AD39D6C59EE}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A36867C6-302D-49FC-9D8E-1EB037B5F1AB}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A3A2A5C0-1306-4D1A-A093-9CECA4230002}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A626CDBD-3D13-4F78-B819-440A28D7E8FC}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A8321AA2-2227-40C7-8525-6C2F4E1B0EBE}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A9379648-F6EB-4F65-A624-1C10411A15D0}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{AA41A731-6814-4A70-A6F1-C0A20FBBFBD5}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ABBB8A9E-D8AF-40D1-94BE-5175077465FC}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{BBABDC90-F3D5-4801-863A-EE6AE529862D}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{BF737694-56F6-46FA-9FDC-FA99A5B25FAD}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C1C2FC43-F042-4F17-AEDB-C5ABF3B42E4B}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C401D2CE-DC27-45C7-BC0C-8E6EA7F085D6}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C8D424EF-CB21-49A0-8659-476FBAB0F8E8}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{CF54BE1C-9359-4395-8533-1657CF209CFE}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{CFCD164E-8AC9-478E-9ECC-B616A932016C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D5961CC0-B442-4567-8030-67E241EF4CC2}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D6FF3684-AD3B-48EB-BBB4-B9E6C5A355C1}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DB507187-9746-458C-97DA-C458131EEDE7}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DD05B915-F77B-474A-9D42-9FEEAF5475C4}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DE38C398-B328-4F4C-A3AD-1B5E4ED93477}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E342AF55-B78A-4CD0-A2BB-DA7F52D9D25E}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E342AF55-B78A-4CD0-A2BB-DA7F52D9D25F}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E450067F-1C93-41A7-928E-07E5C2EEC680}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E79DFBC9-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E79DFBCB-5697-4FBD-94E5-5B2A9C7C1612}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EB9E5C1C-B1F9-4C2B-BE8A-27D6446FDAF8}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F16AB1DB-15C0-4456-A29E-4DF24FB9E3D2}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F7EC6286-297C-4981-9DCC-FD7F57BC24C9}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F87D7FB5-9DC5-4C8C-B998-D8DFE02E2978}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F977D9F2-4BDC-44A6-B508-7C0284C61EED}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9D717F81-9148-4F12-8568-69135F087DB0}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2421}
Value Deleted : HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List [C:\Program Files (x86)\iBryte\playbryte\ibrytedesktop.exe]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List [C:\Program Files (x86)\iBryte\browseforchange\ibrytedesktop.exe]
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\APN PIP
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Compete
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Cr_Installer
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\DefaultTab
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\ilivid
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\IM
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\ImInstaller
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\installedbrowserextensions
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\MyWebSearch
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\NCH Software
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\spd
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\systweak
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\wecarereminder
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\WEDLMNGR
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Toolbar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Compete
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\CompeteInc
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\ConduitSearchScopes
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Crossrider
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Freecause
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Fun Web Products
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\FunWebProducts
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\I Want This
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\MyWebSearch
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\PriceGong
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\smartbar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\TelevisionFanatic
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\onlinetracks
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\AVG Security Toolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Babylon
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\CompeteInc
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\FocusInteractive
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Freeze.com
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Fun Web Products
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\IB Updater
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\ilivid
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Iminent
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\incredibar.com
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\InstallIQ
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\MyWebSearch
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\NCH Software
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\PIP
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\SearchquMediabarTb
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\spd
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\TelevisionFanatic
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\onlinetracks
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{889DF117-14D1-44EE-9F31-C5FB5D47F68B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{8D15E1B2-D2B7-4A17-B44B-D2DDE5981406}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ilivid
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\onlinetracks Toolbar
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\DataMngr
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\IB Updater
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Tarma Installer
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\wnlt
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{336D0C35-8A85-403a-B9D2-65C292C39087}_is1
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{889DF117-14D1-44EE-9F31-C5FB5D47F68B}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BabylonToolbar
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\incredibar
Data Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows [AppInit_DLLs] - C:\PROGRA~2\SEARCH~1\Datamngr\x64\datamngr.dll
Data Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows [AppInit_DLLs] - C:\PROGRA~2\SEARCH~1\Datamngr\x64\IEBHO.dll
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Classes\Installer\Features\2B1E51D87B2D71A44BB42DDD5E894160
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Classes\Installer\Products\2B1E51D87B2D71A44BB42DDD5E894160

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16720

Setting Restored : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page]
Setting Restored : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search [SearchAssistant]

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v

[ File : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0\prefs.js ]

-\\ Google Chrome v30.0.1599.101

[ File : C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [52406 octets] - [13/11/2013 21:39:19]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [52133 octets] - [13/11/2013 21:44:22]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [52194 octets] ##########

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.0.8 (11.05.2013:1)
Ran by Jake on Wed 11/13/2013 at 22:03:22.36

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\SMessaging [Strongvault]
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\consumer input update
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\\AppInit_DLLs

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\yt.ytnavassistplugin
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\yt.ytnavassistplugin.1
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InternetRegistry\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-3971061999-419218679-2845488206-1001\Software\ib updater
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InternetRegistry\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-3971061999-419218679-2845488206-1001\Software\wajam
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\spd_rasapi32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\spd_rasmancs
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\DropDownDealsSetup-0CC0_RASAPI32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\DropDownDealsSetup-0CC0_RASMANCS
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\pricefinder_RASAPI32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\pricefinder_RASMANCS
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\rcpsetup_softonic_728_90_RASAPI32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\rcpsetup_softonic_728_90_RASMANCS
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\DropDownDealsSetup-0CC0_RASAPI32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\DropDownDealsSetup-0CC0_RASMANCS
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\pricefinder_RASAPI32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\pricefinder_RASMANCS
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\rcpsetup_softonic_728_90_RASAPI32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\rcpsetup_softonic_728_90_RASMANCS
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{1AD6F718-9511-4DF3-ACA4-201A0AFC72AC}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{D1A8A35A-862C-49D0-9A1A-BE84246D2BE1}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{D2CE8AB8-2847-46EC-B0A9-13E36B6CE0FB}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{1036AD63-AEAC-460B-9060-C96005D4DC86}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7C4155B9-EFE5-2364-45E9-6679A6060ED5}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{912C156F-05CF-4B62-851A-96E167A677B0}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A42D2EB4-DD31-4BB5-8AA5-8D4E04806DBE}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E5C2A1FE-86DB-87B4-11F0-1AA2579E81DD}

~~~ Files

Successfully deleted: [File] C:\windows\syswow64\sho537.tmp
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\windows\syswow64\shoA372.tmp
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\windows\syswow64\shoAA88.tmp
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\windows\syswow64\shoCBBA.tmp

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\FCTB000100589
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Jake\AppData\LocalLow\FCTB000100815
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\{b49a644a-1076-4a3d-b124-daa7862f2318}"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Roaming\bargainmatch"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\stronghold_llc"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\Jake\appdata\locallow\datamngr"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\bucksbee loyalty plugin - 100815"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\consumer input"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\shopping4causes shopping plugin"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\yontoo layers runtime (drop down deals)"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\privacy safeguard"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\windows\syswow64\ai_recyclebin"
Successfully deleted: [Empty Folder] C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\{37B2AC19-36C6-4E72-9395-8B575CA49B1D}
Successfully deleted: [Empty Folder] C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\{A758DC40-9D78-4C2D-89B6-585F6E9DA84F}

~~~ Chrome

Dumping contents of C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Default
C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Default\aadedjdadhdhdadbdcdadbgddededfda
C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Default\aadedjdadhdhdadbdcdadbgddededfda\manifest.json

Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Default [Default Extension 1.0]
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bkomkajifikmkfnjgphkjcfeepbnojok
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gaiilaahiahdejapggenmdmafpmbipje
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\geggofhlfbcmanadhknllmlajiafopoh
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ihflimipbcaljfnojhhknppphnnciiif
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ippkomaaonokjnfjoikaemidanojkfmm
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Jake\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mpfapcdfbbledbojijcbcclmlieaoogk
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\geggofhlfbcmanadhknllmlajiafopoh
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\ippkomaaonokjnfjoikaemidanojkfmm

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Wed 11/13/2013 at 22:11:34.14
End of JRT log

#7 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,609 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

Quite a lot of garbage found and removed.

Ok. Run Malwarebytes one more time and post a new log.

Also let me know how your computer is running.

#8 mpetro1

mpetro1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

I ran MBAM again, was not sure which scan to do so I ran a full scan.

I keep getting a pop up in the bottom right of the screen saying Updates by Genieo. (not sure where Genieo came from) Is this a legit program?

Also I keep getting a failed Windows update......Code 642 and Code 9c47.

Thanks

Mike

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.11.14.07

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16736
Jake :: JAKE-PC [administrator]

Protection: Disabled

11/14/2013 12:59:55 PM
mbam-log-2013-11-14 (12-59-55).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 353176
Time elapsed: 41 minute(s), 46 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

#9 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,609 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

What is Genieo?

It was listed in a previous log you posted.

Value Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [GenieoUpdaterService]

Lets check to see if it added a service. Press the WINKEY + R keys on the keyboard or click StartBtn.gif > Run..., and in the Open dialog box, type: services.msc
Click OK or press Enter.

Alternatively, you can click on the Start Orb and in the Search box type: services.msc or simply go to Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Administrative Tools and double-click on the Services option. If prompted by the User Access Control, click the Continue button.

Windows Services will open:

• Click the Extended tab at the bottom to view all the info on your services.
  • In the Services applet, scroll down the list and see if there is a service related to Genieo.
  • If so, double-click on Genieo to open the Properties page.
  • In the Properties Window > General Tab that opens, click the "Stop" button.
  • From the drop-down menu next to "Startup Type", click on "Disable".
  • Click "Apply", then "OK" and close any open windows.

Then follow these instructions to remove Genieo? or use Revo Uninstaller to remove it.

For troubleshooting issues related to Windows updates, please refer to:

#10 mpetro1

mpetro1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

Genieo was not listed in services.msc. I went ahead and removed it. Windows update is working now with the help from Microsoft Fix it! Thanks for the link!

Do I need to do anything else? The computer seems to be running better now!

Thanks

Mike

#11 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,609 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

You're welcome.

Now you should Create a New Restore Point (alternate method) to prevent possible reinfection from an old one. Some of the malware you picked up could have been backed up, renamed and saved in System Restore. Since this is a protected directory your tools cannot access to delete these files, they sometimes can reinfect your system if you accidentally use an old restore point. Setting a new restore point AFTER cleaning your system will help prevent this and enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state.

The easiest and safest way to do this is:

• Click the Start Orb and in the Search box type: Create a restore point.
  • When the System Properties window opens, under the System Protection tab, select the Create... button at the bottom. Give the restore point a name, then click "Create". The new restore point will be stamped with the current date and time. Keep a log of this so you can find it easily should you need to use System Restore.
  • Then to remove all but the newly created Restore Point, use Disk Cleanup

BTW, which FixIt linked worked for you?

#12 mpetro1

mpetro1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

I created a new restore point and followed the steps in the Disk Cleanup link.

It was the first link in the list you gave me....

Just so you know I Googled a program on my computer called Browser for Change. It sent me to a Microsoft link. It suggested running Microsoft Safety Scanner. So I ran the scanner and it found Adware:MSIL/PlayBryte and TrojanDownloader:ASX/Wimad.DQ and TrojanDownloader:ASX/Wimad.DY.

It did remove all of them. I was wondering if I need to do anything else.

Sorry for running the scan from Microsoft with out talking to you first. But I didn't think about it until the scan already started. I should of asked you first. Sorry about that!

Thanks Again,

Mike

#13 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,609 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

No problem using MSS. Every security vendor's lab and program scanning engine is different. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses and they often use a mix of technologies to detect and remove malware. Further each vendor has its own definition (naming standards) of what constitutes malware and scanning your computer using different criteria will yield different results. The fact that each program has its own definition files means that some malware may be picked up by one that could be missed by another.

#14 mpetro1

mpetro1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

Do I need to remove/uninstall any of the tools that you had me install?

#15 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,609 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:30 AM

I recommend keeping Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

To remove RKill, just manually delete the RKill icon on the Desktop by right-clicking on it and choosing delete. Empty the Recycle Bin when done. Do the same with JRT. Since JRT extracts files to a temporary folder, any temporary file cleaner should remove them all the next time you run a cleaner.

To remove AdwCleaner, double-click the AdwCleaner icon on your Desktop to run the tool again.

• Click on the Uninstall button.
  • Click Yes when asked are you sure you want to uninstall.
  • Both AdwCleaner.exe, its folder and all logs will be removed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users