Hi All, I need help with something I can't figure out...
I needed to work on a site before it was live and was told that I needed to change my host file to do this (I know, crummy webhost). So I did. A couple of days later, changed the host file back to normal, no big deal.
My problem is, the site is extremely slow, a couple of minutes to load a page. It was this slow while working on it, and continues now that it's live.
Here's the skinny:
1. It's only one computer (the one I changed) on my network, all others including mobile devices are fine
2. No other people experience this
3. I've flushed the DNS, cleared the browser cache and cookies, restarted DNS services, turned off all of my browser extensions, restarted the router and even tried using Google public DNS services
Using Windows XP Pro, Firefox 25
Edited by hamluis, 14 November 2013 - 09:45 AM.
Moved from XP to Website Development - Hamluis.