Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 slashbaylor98

slashbaylor98

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:18 PM

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Hi - my name is Sonja.  I am a 41 year old single mom from Alabama.  I have one son and he is 15 years old.  I work as a legal assistant and have for 23+ years.  I enjoy designing and creating jewelry and am somewhat of a tech nerd.  I love reading about tech stuff across the board.

Thanks bleepingcomputer.com!

Sonja :cowgirl:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:08:18 PM

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

Hello Sonja. Welcome to Bleeping Computer. West Blocton was my playground when I was growing up. My father is from Blocton and a majority of his family lived there. Playing in the woods behind my Granny's house was a favorite thing to do. Summers were spent playing in Shultz Creek and the Cahaba River. Relatives are buried at Shultz Creek Baptist Church and West Blocton Baptist cemetaries.

You just sent me down a wonderful trip on Memory Lane.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 11 November 2013 - 10:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users