Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Possibly have a virus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ybliku2

ybliku2

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 PM

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

I downloaded a form from Microsoft Office online on Saturday.  during selection of the form, a ZipOpen program popped up indicating I needed to download it in order to get my form.  I did so and noticed that about 5 other tings downloaded at the same time.  I immediately tried getting rid of the programs, but they do not show up in Programs and Files on Windows.  They are not showing up anyplace that I can find.  I have the program Revo Uninstaller and they do not show up there.  They are on my computer though.  I can see it every once in a while programs are loading. My question is, how can I find them and get rid of them.  I recently had a problem with a java file that was from about a year go.  It was showing in Programs and Files in Windows but would not uninstall.  I finally got rid of it with the Revo Uninstaller program.  These new files are not even showing up there.  Is there a good Virus or Malware program that may identify these for me so that I can get rid of them and someone willing to help me later this evening (I have a Dr. appt. that I must leave home soon)?  Thanks for all your help. I am running Windows 7, Internet Explorer 11.  Windows 7 Home Premium. In all of this download, a problem surfaced while trying to load Bingo Blitz through Facebook.  When I open Bingo Blitz up around the address bar it shows that bingo blitz opens multiple times one after another.  Finally an alert pops up at the bottom of the screen saying that "Only secure content will open"  with a button included saying allow all content.  When I click this button the program stops opening at the top and finally loads the game.  Is this something connected to the other problem or something independent of it?  I will confess that I have tried changing my security settings to make this stop, but after thinking about everything I began to worry that I may have opened my security to let someone in.  I do know that I have been seeing other stuff that makes me think it is involved the root. I cannot exactly tell you what makes me think that, but it was something I saw over the weekend.  Thanks for any/all help you can give me.  Remember it will be later this evening (Central time Zone) when I return from my appointment.

Carla

Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows 7 forum to a more appropriate forum

Roger

Edited by rotor123, 11 November 2013 - 01:38 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rp-57

rp-57

• Members
  • 464 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 PM

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

is about the same thing I'am experiencing also and I have used the uninstaller from this website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users