You may want to try the following before posting a log. If it resolves your problem, posting a log will not be necessary.Download and scan with CWShredder.
- zipped version.Stand-alone ExeStand-alone Exe
1. Double-click on cwshredder.exe to start the program.
2. Click the "Check for Update
" button to ensure you have the latest version.
3. Click the "Fix
" button (not "Scan Only").
4. Let it run completely and fix whatever if finds.
5. When the scan is completed and all files are removed, close the program.
If CWShredder does not run, a variant of CWS could be preventing it from running. In that case, download CoolWebSearch.Smartkiller Miniremoval Tool
Save/unzip it to a new folder named C:\CWS.
Open the folder and double-click miniremoval_coolwebsearch_smartkiller.exe to run.Download and run About:Buster
from one of these locations:malwarebytes.orgsubratam.orgmajorgeeks.comAbout:Buster Tutorial
(recommended to run in "Safe Mode")
Note: If you receive any error messages please open the readme file in the AboutBuster folder and follow the directions provided for correcting that error.