Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error 403 in goagent

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sawcesome

sawcesome

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 PM

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:52 AM

I created an account specifically to get help with this, and I sincerely apologize if this is in the wrong section.  Anyway, I've been in China for over two months now and have been using goagent this entire time.  It's been fine, but now I can't log into the websites that I originally got goagent to get into!  This is the message I'm getting from facebook, google, wikipedia, twitter, youtube, hulu, etc.:

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /2 from this server. That’s all we know.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by sawcesome, 09 November 2013 - 10:53 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sinderella86

Sinderella86

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 AM

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:11 AM

I had the same problem. The solution is quite simple. Open goagent/local folder, find proxy.ini, then open it, and rewrite profile = google_cn to profile = google_hk
And done :D
Have a nice day!

Edited by Sinderella86, 11 November 2013 - 07:50 AM.

#3 sawcesome

sawcesome
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 PM

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

I had the same problem. The solution is quite simple. Open goagent/local folder, find proxy.ini, then open it, and revrite profile = google_cn to profile = google_hk
And done :D
Have a nice day!

I shall name my first-born after you.

#4 Sinderella86

Sinderella86

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 AM

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:59 AM

I shall name my first-born after you.

Do you really want a baby girl, who is destined to be geek?  :lol: 
By the way, as I tried to figure out what the hell happened, I saw that some other people had and still have the same problem, so this solution may be only temporary. I really don't know, I'm just happy that it works  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users