Been having quite a few issues with chrome recently.
- when clicking a link that automatically opens a new tab, I frequently get the "could not load page" screen and have to refresh before the link works.
- youtube links rarely work. Instead I get redirected to the main youtube homepage screen.
- often pages that have visuals will sometimes be displayed without the images (just text)
- Wikipedia links just redirect to the main page and then get a bad gateway error.
- Other weird redirects (image is what happened when I tried to write this post on chrome) - http://s980.photobucket.com/user/joelsinger/media/Screenshot1_zpscd424a41.png.html?o=0
Only seems to be happening in chrome and IE is fine.
Have run Malwarebytes, AVG, ESET, Hitman Pro with the chance that it's some sort of bug that's redirecting me.
Running Win 8 on a Fujitsu budget student laptop - (possibly ram is an issue but then surely it would happen in IE too)