Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with settings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ol2shews

ol2shews

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 PM

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

I really am unsure what is wrong with my new Samsung computer with windows 8 and IE10. I feel as though I am

being redirected when I go on the internet. I have noticed a few things and taken notes, please see below and let

me know if anything stands out. It's almost like my old computer and new one morphed. Because I am having the

same internet problem with the other one which has Vista. Both computers are wireless laptops. I would really

appreciate any help with this. So confusing when you aren't that versed in computer knowledge.

I don't know if this is normal or not -

under computer management (local)

WMI control /services and applications/properties/advanced/it shows default namespace for scripting:

root\cimv2

administrative tools/all control panel items/system configuration/registry editor/default for mostly all shows

REG_SZ

10. In the InPrivate settings I noticed now it shows about:inprivate

Device SWD\DAFUPnPProvider\uuid:20165A8B-8DD0-7E79-6DD6-E9DE683A0D9F was configured.

Driver Name: c_swdevice.inf

Class GUID: {62F9C741-B25A-46CE-B54C-9BCCCE08B6F2}

you cant remove account unknown (S-1-15-3-4096) because this object is inheriting permissions from its parent. to remove account unknown ( ) you must prevent this object from inheriting permissions. turn off the option for inheriting permissions, and then try removing account unknown ( ) again.permissions for yahoo.

Thanks,

Karen

Edited by ol2shews, 08 November 2013 - 03:39 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users