Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unified Remote Server

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Josef1994

Josef1994

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

Hi,

Any help would be much appreciated.

Today I installed Unified Remote Server on my Laptop. But I want to remove it since I'm not happy with it. I cannot find a how to uninstall it. The program isn't listed in the control panel and I tried almost every like cleaning the temporary folder but the program resides there. The program that I stalled was the portable version.

Thanks

Edited by Josef1994, 08 November 2013 - 07:35 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,123 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 AM

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

If you "installed" the portable version, there is no installation. It runs directly from the folder you extracted or "installed" the files to, just delete the folder.

Chad Mockensturm 
Network Engineer
Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users