Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

YouTube

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 europa135

europa135

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 PM

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

I'm a big time YouTuber. You know how sometimes you have to update Adobe Flash or at least exit out of Youtube and wait awhile for the Abobe prompt to go away? Well for the past 24 hrs. or so, I've downloaded Adobe 9 times and I still can't play vids on YouTube. What's up with that? Has anyone else had that problem? and if so...how did you fix it? Is it YouTube or Adobe? Oh...and, yes I'm an insomniac.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

Which web browser are you using ?

Have you tried clearing the browser cache?

#3 europa135

europa135
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:12 AM

Explorer 9. And yes...did all my computer maintenance last night. Except backing up my system, which I'm getting ready to do right now. Just did a little research after posting here and I found out I'm not the only one. Apparently YouTube is having some major issues. Looks like I'm just gonna have to wait. I'm Jones'n big time already. I guess I'll watch a movie on Netflix when I'm done with my back-up. Thanks anyway. BTW...I'm new here, hello!!! and have a great day.

#4 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:53 AM

Adobe Flash Player is up to version 11.9, so please let us know where you are downloading Adobe Flash from?

You should be downloading it only from here: http://www.adobe.com and consider other sources as potential malware.

#5 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:35 AM

Google does not support IE 9 anymore. You have to update to IE 10 or use Chrome or Firefox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users