Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi everybody. Aaron here. Artist, Musician...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 incarnateunlimited

incarnateunlimited

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

I was in a handful of bands in the last 15 years. I sang with metallica when i was 18 on Mtv in 1998. its on you tube under "metallica with fan on vocals" the song was creeping death. i was the singer for a band called the road vikings most recently, 80's biker rock. i used to play in a band called Trinity Fallen with Greg Christian from Testament (bass) and my first band was called the Incarnate, though its not the same one that comes up when you google it. we cut a demo in 2001 and broke up after that. i'm also and artist, i draw as a hobby mostly. i guess i cant post pics here but if you want to see a couple things i doodled, check my deviantart.com gallery under incarnateunlimited.

i just had a virtumonde infection which is what brought me to this site. thanks for having me.

Aaron Brown

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• Global Moderator
  • 15,181 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

Hello, and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users