Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with 1 website

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ezpkns34

ezpkns34

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 AM

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

No clue where I should have posted this, but picked this section (feel free to move it if this is the wrong section)

My only issue seems to be a simple one, but I can't figure out how to fix it

When I go to ESPN & try to check NFL scores, it screws up. I can check scores of other sports on ESPN, or my fantasy team or seemingly anything else there, but the NFL scoreboard section is screwed up for me for some reason

Here's a pic of what it looks like when I go to http://espn.go.com/nfl/scoreboard

m96cfa.jpg

Other potentially relevant info:

Win 7

Firefox 25.0

Edited by hamluis, 08 November 2013 - 10:32 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 voodoochildbc

voodoochildbc

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:05 PM

Looks like their site is having a problem. I'm experencing the same thing from both IE and firefox.

I also searched Twitter for ESPN scoreboard, and it looks like the rest of the world is having issues too :)

#3 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 AM

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

just went there and had no issues...try it again

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#4 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

I think it is ESPN site. So just wait it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users