Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do I convert an .irf file to something I can use or email.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Buskieboy

Buskieboy

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

Hi,

I have some CCTV video that is in the .irf format and I need to convert it to a video file that is more commonly used like Mpeg etc.  I need to email the video.  I can't find any converters that can do this.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Roodo

Roodo

• Members
  • 760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 AM

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

Maybe here.

http://jlecctv.com/downloads/

Edited by Roodo, 07 November 2013 - 01:31 AM.

#3 Buskieboy

Buskieboy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

Huzzah!  That is perfect!  I downloaded the irftool file and it converted the files perfectly!
I needed to get some CCTV clips copied and emailed to the police for an incident that happened
in our building that we're the supers.  

Thank-you very much for such a prompt and helpful reply! 

#4 Roodo

Roodo

• Members
  • 760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 AM

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

Your welcome :)

#5 elraymonds

elraymonds

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 PM

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:53 AM

Hi,

I have some CCTV video that is in the .irf format and I need to convert it to a video file that is more commonly used like Mpeg etc.  I need to email the video.  I can't find any converters that can do this.

Thanks!

well this torurotail might help you to get your answer. it helps you to convert to .AVI . http://shalinsiriwardana.asia/blog/comments.php?y=13&m=10&entry=entry131024-143408

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users