Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System Restarts Randomly

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yoderboy55

yoderboy55

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:32 AM

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

I have been having random restarts while playing games recently and I was wondering if someone could help?

I have looked at the event logs and in system it says kernel-power is critical and I have a warning for Kernel-PnP it talks about driver/WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD/SensorsAndLocationEnum/LPSensorSWDevice

Someone help?

Thanks in advance

Specs:

I have a rosewill 630W PSU
CPU: AMD A6-3620
GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SuperClocked 2GB
Motherboard: Acer Aspire m3470g (Pre-Built but with an upgraded psu and gpu.)
RAM: 4GB DDR3
HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 XAQman

XAQman

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

Because you have an EVGA graphics card download (EVGA precision X) it is a monitoring tool in which you can see different settings on the GPU while it's running. After you download it place the GPU temperature OSD (On Screen Display). Chances are your GPU is overheating. If not it may be a driver malfunction in which just reinstall the graphics driver.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users