Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I am new here and about me...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PCWizKid29

PCWizKid29

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

Hello guys,

I am new to these forums but I have been with computers for years. I use Windows 7 for internet and recent racing games and have Windows XP installed(dual-boot) for old and ancient games that won't work on 7. I am not interested in Windows 8 at all. I love playing old games as I still find fun in them and I get them off eBay next to nothing (real bargains most of the time). Any ones I cannot get working at all I resell on ebay or take them to a charity shop. I'm 29 and still looking for a job in a office or shop and living with my parents and NO I'm not going leave home ever. 

My Dad had a minor stroke just over a couple of years ago, so Mum and I do things to help and do things as a family. As we are Jehovah's Witnesses, we believe in helping another and me still living at home when he had his stroke as very fortunate indeed (also I'm their only child). As Mum and I are a bit like free carers and we love helping one another.  We have an extremely good bus service, including a hourly bus that goes straight to the local hospital, which is useful for my Dad's checkups. Also we can catch a Stagecoach bus to our local ASDA and get the bus back as well, which we do once a week. 

Well that is enough about me for now.

Edited by PCWizKid29, 06 November 2013 - 04:45 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users