My PC will not show video on my monitor. 2 weeks ago, I turned my PC on and everything was just fine. I locked it before I walked away (I have a 2 year old) with my girlfriend watching him. I come back and there is no longer any video on my monitor.
Before jumping to conclusions and blaming it on my son, I:
1. Switched HDMI cables, used DVI Cable, but that was not the issue. I verified that the monitor was not the problem by connecting my laptop to it. I also took out my video card and checked my integrated graphics (Intel Core i3-3220)
2. I thoroughly clean my laptop, took all components out and ensured they were properly re-seated and the issue was not resolved.
3. I tested both RAM sticks individually (Leaving only one of them connected when turning on my system).
4. I cleared the CMOS by removing the battery
5. The system speaker does not beep.
I'm not sure what the issue is; my LED lights turn on, my fans (including the fan on my video card) still runs. I just hope it's only one component that I can replace, rather than building an entirely new rig. Any help would be appreciated!