Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

bios flash for tosihiba laptop window 8?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 victorbb6014

victorbb6014

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

bios flash for  tosihiba  laptop window 8?  need help

Edited by hamluis, 08 November 2013 - 01:33 PM.
Moved from Internal Hardware to Windows 8 - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Quantum41

Quantum41

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 AM

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

Little bit more details? like the laptops name and the specs and details of how this issue arose 

My Blog www.theanyblog.com

Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit CPUIntel Core i7 3820 Sandy Bridge-E 32nm Technology RAM16.0 GB Single-Channel DDR3 
MotherboardSABERTOOTH X79 (LGA2011) GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti

#3 victorbb6014

victorbb6014
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

toshiba  satellite p8451-s4305 my daugther put a password on thus computer and we cant log on ??????????? help please

#4 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

Have your receipt handy and call Toshiba support. Computers, Tablets and Toshiba Storage Place (800) 457-7777 (toll-free) or (949) 859-4273. Once you have verified ownership they will provide you with the password reset proceedure. There are other methods found on the web to reset the bios password, 1. Pin short the reset pins located on the bottom of the motherboard. 2. Bios Crysis recovery. A good google search will provide you with the information on the pin short and the bios recovery. I will warn you these have the chance of "bricking" your laptop. If you have problems locating the Wincrysis utility for bios recovery I can upload it for you.

Edited by Sneakycyber, 09 November 2013 - 12:52 AM.

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users