Hello you are infecting yourself by using Crack sand/or keygens.
You should be more concerned
as to what the Eset scan detected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Les\Desktop\Programs\Dreamweaver MX\keygen.exe...a variant of Win32/Keygen.CY application
The practice of using keygens
, hacking tools
, cracking tools
or any pirated software
is not only considered illegal activity
but it is a serious security risk
Cracking applications are used for illegally breaking (cracking) various copy-protection and registration techniques used in commercial software. These programs may be distributed via Web sites, Usenet, and P2P networks.
Keygen and Crack Sites Distribute VIRUX and FakeAV
...warez and crack web pages are being used by cybercriminals as download sites for malware related to VIRUT and VIRUX. Searches for serial numbers, cracks, and even antivirus products like Trend Micro yield malcodes that come in the form of executables or self-extracting files...quick links in these sites also lead to malicious files. Ads and banners are also infection vectors...
University of Washington spyware study
...warez/piracy sites ranked the highest in downloading spyware...just opening the web page usually sets off an exploit, never mind actually downloading anything. And by the time the malware is finished downloading, often the machine is trashed and rendered useless.
Bad Web Sites: Malware
...One of the most aggressive and intrusive of all bad websites on the Internet are serial, warez, software cracking type sites...they sneak malware onto your system...Where do trojan viruses originate? One of the biggest malware distributors on the Internet are serial/warez/code cracking sites.
Microsoft Reveals the Risks of Using Pirated XP and OfficeWhatever You Do, Do Not Download Windows 7 Via Torrent Sites
...a staggering 59% of the key generators and crack tools downloaded from P2P networks represent a security liability since they contain malicious and unwanted code. "25% of the Web sites we accessed offering counterfeit product keys, pirated software, key generators or crack tools attempted to install either malicious software or potentially unwanted software. A significant number of these Web sites attempted to install malicious or unwanted code...In addition to the peer-to-peer networks, 11% of the key generators and crack tools downloaded from Web sites were also plagued by malicious and unwanted software.
When you use these kind of programs, be forewarned
that some of the worst types of malware infections can be contracted and spread by visiting crack, keygen, warez and other pirated software sites
. In many cases, those sites are infested with a smörgåsbord of malware
and an increasing source of system infection. Those who attempt to get software for free can end up with a computer system so badly damaged that recovery is not possible and it cannot be repaired
. When that happens there is nothing you can do besides reformatting
and reinstalling the OS.
I strongly recommend that you remove all cracks
immediately to reduce the risk of infection/reinfection. If not, then we are just wasting time
trying to clean your system. Further, other tools used during the disinfection process may detect crack and keygens so they need to be removed.Using these types of programs or the websites visited to get them is almost a guaranteed way to get yourself infected!!
Need to remove these.....Java 7 Update 25 (Version: 7.0.250)
Java™ 6 Update 24 (64-bit) (Version: 6.0.240)
Java™ 6 Update 24 (Version: 6.0.240)
JavaFX 2.1.0 (Version: 2.1.0) Important Note: Your version of Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. - Kaspersky Lab report: Evaluating the threat level of software vulnerabilities - Microsoft: Unprecedented Wave of Java Exploitation - Ghosts of Java Haunt Users Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
-- Java is updated frequently. If you want to be automatically notified of future updates, just turn on the Java Automatic Update feature and you will not have to remember to update when Java releases a new version. Note: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe) adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications but it's not necessary. To disable the JQS service if you don't want to use it:
- Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 7 and save it to your desktop.
- Look for "Java Platform, Standard Edition".
- Click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
- Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
- From the list, select your OS and Platform (32-bit or 64-bit). 64-bit OS users, should read: Which Java download should I choose for my 64-bit Windows operating system?
- If a download for an Offline Installation is available, it is recommended to choose that and save the file to your desktop.
- Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
- Go to > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features in Vista/Windows 7/8 and remove all older versions of Java.
- Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
- Click the Remove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java version.
- Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
- Then from your desktop double-click on jre-7u45-windows-i586.exe (or jre-7u45-windows-x64.exe for 64-bit) to install the newest version.
- If using Windows 7/8 or Vista and the installer refuses to launch due to insufficient user permissions, then Run As Administrator.
- When the Java Setup - Welcome window opens, click the Install > button.
- If offered any unwanted software or toolbars during installation, just uncheck the box before continuing unless you want it. The McAfee Security Scan Plus may be installed unless you uncheck the McAfee installation box when updating Java.
If you still see the Yahoo developer then,,
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter.
- Click Ok and reboot your computer.
In FireFox it may be the Add ons/Plugins. First look for Sweetpack or SweetIm and disable. Or
Try disabling them one at a time and see which one was at fault.How to disable extensions and pluginsKeeping your third-party plugins up to date
If it is your homepage...
Click the Firefox button at the top left corner of the page and choose Options.
In the Home Page URL box, enter the homepage you want to use instead of SweetPacks and then click OK.