Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hotmail address in Outlook 2013 stops responding on two different computers

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 xpert305

xpert305

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 PM

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hello  :killcomp:

I need for someone to help me out on this one. I'm working on two computers which are running Windows 8 and Office

2013. One is running Office 2013 home/business and the other 2013 pro. I have a Hotmail account added to it that for

an unknown reason is making outlook crash. Nonetheless, it only abruptly occurs. For instance, whenever I type an 

external email address from my address book; the list will populate, but at times after you select a user, the application

just hangs. What I have tried is as follows; I did a quick repair to Office both local and online, Outlook /resetnavpane, I

expunged several add-ins that I thought might be bugging and I even called Microsoft, but as always Mr. Habbib

Malakapapek advised me to download Microsoft business contacts manager which did not help at all. That jabberwocky

application did not even import the address book automatically. Btw, this was done on both computers and same result.

The only thing I did not try was reset the outlook profile. I though it would be unnecessary to do since it crashes on both

computers. Hence someone please give me a tip on what you think about this issue. And ohhh, I subsequently have two

other gmail accounts added to stupid outlook and Idk if that could be conflicting.

P.S

Is there no *.n2k file in Outlook 2013?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users