Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

systweak regcleanpro

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 bgybtrs

bgybtrs

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 AM

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

I paid $14.95 for regclean pro because they claimed to be part of microsoft so I trusted that it would help me from my sluggish, freezing and crashing computer but weird freezes started happening again. I use google chrome and my computer runs badly. I need to improve my pc so I thought I would try it since it kept popping up as windows 7 etc. I thought it was part of windows/microsoft. I googled it and came across bleeping computer.com and started to follow instructions and post my results but found out I needed to start my own post. Please someone help me. I keep getting all these pop-ups from my microsoft security essentials about potential threats on my pc. I have always used microsoft security essentials to protect my computer and I don't think it is helping since my computer freezes, is sluggish and crashes and now it is worse since I downloaded that stupid regcleanpro. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 PM

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

In addition to Broni's link Bleeping Computer DOES NOT recommend the use of registry cleaners/optimizers for several reasons:

Registry cleaners are extremely powerful applications that can damage the registry by using aggressive cleaning routines and cause your computer to become unbootable.

The Windows registry is a central repository (database) for storing configuration data, user settings and machine-dependent settings, and options for the operating system. It contains information and settings for all hardware, software, users, and preferences. Whenever a user makes changes to settings, file associations, system policies, or installed software, the changes are reflected and stored in this repository. The registry is a crucial component because it is where Windows "remembers" all this information, how it works together, how Windows boots the system and what files it uses when it does. The registry is also a vulnerable subsystem, in that relatively small changes done incorrectly can render the system inoperable. For a more detailed explanation, read Understanding The Registry.

Not all registry cleaners are created equal. There are a number of them available but they do not all work entirely the same way. Each vendor uses different criteria as to what constitutes a "bad entry". One cleaner may find entries on your system that will not cause problems when removed, another may not find the same entries, and still another may want to remove entries required for a program to work.

Not all registry cleaners create a backup of the registry before making changes. If the changes prevent the system from booting up, then there is no backup available to restore it in order to regain functionality. A backup of the registry is essential BEFORE making any changes to the registry.

Improperly removing registry entries can hamper malware disinfection and make the removal process more difficult if your computer becomes infected. For example, removing malware related registry entries before the infection is properly identified can contribute to system instability and even make the malware undetectable to removal tools.

The usefulness of cleaning the registry is highly overrated and can be dangerous. In most cases, using a cleaner to remove obsolete, invalid, and erroneous entries does not affect system performance but it can result in "unpredictable results".

Unless you have a particular problem that requires a registry edit to correct it, I would suggest you leave the registry alone. Using registry cleaning tools unnecessarily or incorrectly could lead to disastrous effects on your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again. For routine use, the benefits to your computer are negligible while the potential risks are great.

Then

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Clean.
  • Confirm each time with Ok.
  • You will be prompted to restart your computer. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.

#3 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:20 AM

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

I paid $14.95 for regclean pro because they claimed to be part of microsoft

Any Tom, Dick or Harry can be a Microsoft Gold Partner.  (You just pay them)

I don't in any way want to diminish, discredit or tarnish the designation, it is a bonafide Microsoft certification that indicates that the partner has obtained a "certain set of competencies" recognized by Microsoft and in most cases the Gold Partner accreditation can offer consumers a certain level of confidence or trust towards the partner. 

That is where it ends.  In NO way are all the products or services sold by any particular partner or company officially, tested, sanctioned or recommended by Microsoft and in no way can Microsoft assure consumers that the partner is ethical.

Many great programs are "Gold Partners", but any program can claim it.

Most Gold Partners are honest and ethical and provide good, useful services or products but it's like bad lawyers being members of the bar or Bugsy Seigel being a member of the local Chamber of Commerce or the Better Business Bureau. It doesn't guarantee that they are good people to do business with and it doesn't mean that you should be using -- useless registry cleaners !

Sorry but I wanted to get that quote from M/soft fully out, and corrected first -

Totally remove "regclean pro", and ask Cryptodan for extra directions if required.

Thank You -

#4 bgybtrs

bgybtrs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

I don't in any way want to diminish, discredit or tarnish the designation, it is a bonafide Microsoft certification that indicates that the partner has obtained a "certain set of competencies" recognized by Microsoft and in most cases the Gold Partner accreditation can offer consumers a certain level of confidence or trust towards the partner. 

That is where it ends.  In NO way are all the products or services sold by any particular partner or company officially, tested, sanctioned or recommended by Microsoft and in no way can Microsoft assure consumers that the partner is ethical.

Many great programs are "Gold Partners", but any program can claim it.Most Gold Partners are honest and ethical and provide good, useful services or products but it's like bad lawyers being members of the bar or Bugsy Seigel being a member of the local Chamber of Commerce or the Better Business Bureau. It doesn't guarantee that they are good people to do business with and it doesn't mean that you should be using -- useless registry cleaners !

Sorry but I wanted to get that quote from M/soft fully out, and corrected first -
Totally remove "regclean pro", and ask Cryptodan for extra directions if required.

Thank You -

Many great programs are "Gold Partners", but any program can claim it.Most Gold Partners are honest and ethical and provide good, useful services or products but it's like bad lawyers being members of the bar or Bugsy Seigel being a member of the local Chamber of Commerce or the Better Business Bureau. It doesn't guarantee that they are good people to do business with and it doesn't mean that you should be using -- useless registry cleaners !

Thank You -

#5 bgybtrs

bgybtrs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

At this point I am now having to respond from my iPhone. I uninstalled it & everything associated with it but my computer won't work now. It says google chrome is unresponsive & kill pages keeps popping up & when the browser does respond it says waiting for cache but never comes up. What is a cache & how can I fix this problem? I am really screwed if I can't fix this problem I work from home with my computer.
Thanks

#6 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

Can you boot into safe mode via hitting F8 just after the BIOS post screen? How did you remove the applications?

#7 bgybtrs

bgybtrs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

I tried to restart my computer & it is now on startup repair & has been for 30 + minutes. I can't do anything at all it says it can't be cancelled. I don't understand why it is taking soo long? Do I let it just do it's thing or hold down the power button to turn off or will that even work?

#8 bgybtrs

bgybtrs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

I went into my control panel & uninstalled them. Had a photo thing & some advanced something & PC backup thing

#9 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Let start up repair run, and if it doesn't complete then restart and try entering safe mode.

#10 bgybtrs

bgybtrs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Ok now it finished & said that it could not repair it.what the heck do I do know? I have only had my laptop for under two years & can't afford to buy another one right now :( any suggestions?

#11 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

Try booting up in Safe Mode via hitting F8 just after the BIOS Post, the first screen that has the logo of the computer maker on it.

#12 bgybtrs

bgybtrs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

Ok, I was able to get back on but I am having freezes and still the issues of google chrome being unresponsive. Internet explorer never pulls up. What can I do to fix my computer? The cache thing is still happening too??? Yikes please advise me of what I can do to improve my computer performance. I am desperate at this point I need my computer for a new job I am starting next week and it is from home and I have to have my laptop!

#13 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

See post number 2 in this thread.

#14 bgybtrs

bgybtrs
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

# AdwCleaner v3.011 - Report created 03/11/2013 at 22:34:35
# Updated 03/11/2013 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : Jodi - RAWLINS-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\Jodi\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Ask
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Babylon
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\WeCareReminder
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Ask.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Offers from Freeze.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Local\apn
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\LocalLow\Toolbar4
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Roaming\Babylon
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Roaming\DSite
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Roaming\pccustubinstaller
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Roaming\Systweak
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\bdu95ud9.default-1342819414707\Extensions\ffxtlbr@babylon.com
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cqywpj0a.default\Extensions\ffxtlbr@babylon.com
File Deleted : C:\windows\System32\roboot64.exe
File Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Local\Temp\Uninstall.exe
File Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\bdu95ud9.default-1342819414707\searchplugins\Askcom.xml
File Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\bdu95ud9.default-1342819414707\searchplugins\SweetIm.xml
File Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cqywpj0a.default\searchplugins\SweetIm.xml
File Deleted : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cqywpj0a.default\user.js
File Deleted : C:\windows\Tasks\DSite.job
File Deleted : C:\windows\System32\Tasks\DSite
File Deleted : C:\windows\System32\Tasks\LaunchApp

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\New Windows\Allow [*.crossrider.com]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\DefaultTabBHO.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\TbCommonUtils.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\TbHelper.EXE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ComObject.DeskbarEnabler
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\ComObject.DeskbarEnabler.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DefaultTabBHO.DefaultTabBrowser
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DefaultTabBHO.DefaultTabBrowser.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DefaultTabBHO.DefaultTabBrowserActiveX
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DefaultTabBHO.DefaultTabBrowserActiveX.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbCommonUtils.CommonUtils
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbCommonUtils.CommonUtils.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbDownloadManager
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbDownloadManager.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbPropertyManager
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbPropertyManager.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbRequest
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbRequest.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbTask
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.TbTask.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.ToolbarHelper
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TbHelper.ToolbarHelper.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.ContextMenuNotifier
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.ContextMenuNotifier.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.CustomInternetSecurityImpl
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.CustomInternetSecurityImpl.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.SearchProviderManager
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.SearchProviderManager.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\URLSearchHook.ToolbarURLSearchHook
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\URLSearchHook.ToolbarURLSearchHook.1
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\New Windows\Allow [*.crossrider.com]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\au__rasapi32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\au__rasmancs
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\I Want This_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\I Want This_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\TaskScheduler_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\TaskScheduler_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\WebCakeDesktop_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\WebCakeDesktop_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TBSB07898.IEToolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TBSB07898.IEToolbar.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TBSB07898.TBSB07898
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TBSB07898.TBSB07898.3
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.TBSB07898
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar3.TBSB07898.1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{4CE516A7-F7AC-4628-B411-8F886DC5733E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{628F3201-34D0-49C0-BB9A-82A26AEFB291}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{72D89EBF-0C5D-4190-91FD-398E45F1D007}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{1C950DE5-D31E-42FB-AFB9-91B0161633D8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3BDF4CE9-E81D-432B-A55E-9F0570CE811F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{57CADC46-58FF-4105-B733-5A9F3FC9783C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9F34B17E-FF0D-4FAB-97C4-9713FEE79052}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A9A56B8E-2DEB-4ED3-BC92-1FA450BCE1A5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE338F6D-5A7C-4D1D-86E3-C618532079B5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C339D489-FABC-41DD-B39D-276101667C70}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D433A9D0-8267-40CB-8AD5-24F22FA5373F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D565B35E-B787-40FA-95E3-E3562F8FC1A0}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D824F0DE-3D60-4F57-9EB1-66033ECD8ABB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D89031C2-10DA-4C90-9A62-FCED012BC46B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FB684D26-01F4-4D9D-87CB-F486BEBA56DC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FCBCCB87-9224-4B8D-B117-F56D924BEB18}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{01221FCC-4BFB-461C-B08C-F6D2DF309921}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0AFD55C8-ADF8-4A33-A6E1-DEDB7A36AEB4}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0FA32667-9A8A-4E9C-902F-CA3323180003}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2A42D13C-D427-4787-821B-CF6973855778}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3D8478AA-7B88-48A9-8BCB-B85D594411EC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{452AE416-9A97-44CA-93DA-D0F15C36254F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{45CDA4F7-594C-49A0-AAD1-8224517FE979}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4897BBA6-48D9-468C-8EFA-846275D7701B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4D8ED2B3-DC62-43EC-ABA3-5B74F046B1BE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6B458F62-592F-4B25-8967-E6A350A59328}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{81E852CC-1FD5-4004-8761-79A48B975E29}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{95B6A271-FEB4-4160-B0FF-44394C21C8DC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B2CA345D-ADB8-4F5D-AC64-4AB34322F659}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B9F43021-60D4-42A6-A065-9BA37F38AC47}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{BF921DD3-732A-4A11-933B-A5EA49F2FD2C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D83B296A-2FA6-425B-8AE8-A1F33D99FBD6}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DF84E609-C3A4-49CB-A160-61767DAF8899}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E67D5BC7-7129-493E-9281-F47BDAFACE4F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FCC9CDD3-EFFF-11D1-A9F0-00A0244AC403}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{9C049BA6-EA47-4AC3-AED6-A66D8DC9E1D8}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{B87F8B63-7274-43FD-87FA-09D3B7496148}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C4BAE205-5E02-4E32-876E-F34B4E2D000C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{EC4085F2-8DB3-45A6-AD0B-CA289F3C5D7E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{FCBCCB87-9224-4B8D-B117-F56D924BEB18}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{FCBCCB87-9224-4B8D-B117-F56D924BEB18}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{FCBCCB87-9224-4B8D-B117-F56D924BEB18}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{628F3201-34D0-49C0-BB9A-82A26AEFB291}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{65BCD620-07DD-012F-819F-073CF1B8F7C6}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{96BD48DD-741B-41AE-AC4A-AFF96BA00F7E}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{EEE6C360-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{EEE6C360-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{01221FCC-4BFB-461C-B08C-F6D2DF309921}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{03E2A1F3-4402-4121-8B35-733216D61217}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0FA32667-9A8A-4E9C-902F-CA3323180003}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2A42D13C-D427-4787-821B-CF6973855778}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3D8478AA-7B88-48A9-8BCB-B85D594411EC}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{452AE416-9A97-44CA-93DA-D0F15C36254F}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{45CDA4F7-594C-49A0-AAD1-8224517FE979}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4897BBA6-48D9-468C-8EFA-846275D7701B}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4D8ED2B3-DC62-43EC-ABA3-5B74F046B1BE}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6B458F62-592F-4B25-8967-E6A350A59328}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{81E852CC-1FD5-4004-8761-79A48B975E29}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{95B6A271-FEB4-4160-B0FF-44394C21C8DC}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9E3B11F6-4179-4603-A71B-A55F4BCB0BEC}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B2CA345D-ADB8-4F5D-AC64-4AB34322F659}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B9F43021-60D4-42A6-A065-9BA37F38AC47}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{BF921DD3-732A-4A11-933B-A5EA49F2FD2C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D83B296A-2FA6-425B-8AE8-A1F33D99FBD6}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E67D5BC7-7129-493E-9281-F47BDAFACE4F}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FCC9CDD3-EFFF-11D1-A9F0-00A0244AC403}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Cr_Installer
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\dsiteproducts
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\IM
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\ImInstaller
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\InstallCore
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\pc optimizer pro
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\systweak
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Crossrider
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\systweak
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Updater By Sweetpacks
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Tarma Installer
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Updater By Sweetpacks

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16720

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v

[ File : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\bdu95ud9.default-1342819414707\prefs.js ]

Line Deleted : user_pref("browser.startup.homepage", "hxxp://start.sweetpacks.com/?src=10&st=12&crg=3.5000006.10042&barid={61D0D7F9-E3F5-11E2-8C76-DC0EA13105DB}");
Line Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.browser.startup.homepage", "hxxp://www.msn.com");
Line Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.homepage", "hxxp://start.sweetpacks.com/?src=10&st=12&crg=3.5000006.10042&barid={61D0D7F9-E3F5-11E2-8C76-DC0EA13105DB}");
Line Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.browser.search.defaultenginename", "");
Line Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.browser.search.selectedEngine", "");
Line Deleted : user_pref("keyword.URL", "hxxp://start.sweetpacks.com/?src=2&st=12&crg=3.5000006.10042&barid={61D0D7F9-E3F5-11E2-8C76-DC0EA13105DB}&q=");
Line Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.keyword.URL", "");

[ File : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cqywpj0a.default\prefs.js ]

Line Deleted : user_pref("browser.startup.homepage", "hxxp://start.sweetpacks.com/?src=10&st=12&crg=3.5000006.10042&barid={61D0D7F9-E3F5-11E2-8C76-DC0EA13105DB}");
Line Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.order.1", "Ask.com");
Line Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.defaultengine", "Ask.com");
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.asktb.ff-original-keyword-url", "");
Line Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.browser.startup.homepage", "hxxp://www.msn.com/");
Line Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.urls.homepage", "hxxp://start.sweetpacks.com/?src=10&st=12&crg=3.5000006.10042&barid={61D0D7F9-E3F5-11E2-8C76-DC0EA13105DB}");
Line Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.browser.search.defaultenginename", "Ask.com");
Line Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.browser.search.selectedEngine", "Ask.com");
Line Deleted : user_pref("keyword.URL", "hxxp://start.sweetpacks.com/?src=2&st=12&crg=3.5000006.10042&barid={61D0D7F9-E3F5-11E2-8C76-DC0EA13105DB}&q=");
Line Deleted : user_pref("sweetim.toolbar.previous.keyword.URL", "");

-\\ Google Chrome v30.0.1599.101

[ File : C:\Users\Jodi\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Deleted : icon_url
Deleted : search_url
Deleted : keyword

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [16179 octets] - [03/11/2013 22:33:01]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [15760 octets] - [03/11/2013 22:34:35]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [15821 octets] ##########

#15 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

Can you now use Internet Explorer and the other browsers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users