Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Program I'm on goes to "rest"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 qwert122

qwert122

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 AM

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

So I just suddenly out of nowhere got this problem, the window that I current have on keeps cutting off; like when you are on skype and typing something in the chatbox, the chatbox randomly cuts off as if you clicked on another window and skype goes into what I call "rest". Another example would be just me having any window open and it suddenly goes into rest mode without me doing anything. I have to click on the window again to get it to respond to my typing and clicking. This problem was really apparent while I was writing this. I dont know what to call this problem and im pretty sure im screwed cuz i couldnt find it on the internet. 

Thanks for yuor help and if you have instructions for me please make them detailed, im bad with computers.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sikntired

sikntired

• Members
  • 947 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 AM

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

Hi qwert122,

You said, "So I just suddenly out of nowhere got this problem". Does this mean that you have made no significant changes to your computer such as Updates, Programs, etc., prior to this issue?

One avenue to pursue would be a System Restore by selecting a point prior to when this started. Please see the link below:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/700-system-restore.html

Please post back and let us know if your issue was resolved or not.

Good Luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users