Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Legit company from Korea [KR] Trojan in their mouse software

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pajajn

Pajajn

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

I bought a A4 Bloody V7 Mouse from legit store in my country. The mouse is from Korea and link here http://www.bloody.tw/en/product.asp?cid=1&scid=&id=4
I
m using their mouse software which gives me access to macros, binds , sensitiviy settings on the mouse 

Today when i browsed the web on youtube my game from desktop started automatically. I didnt think more bout it so i continued browsing to my facebook. I got this message that someone from Korea was trying to login with my password!? 

Can i sue them on this they put Trojans in their mouse software. Here is a picture of proof i don't know more about the IP adress but i know its from Korea and the company is KR/TW too 
Untitled.png
anyone?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Brandon Young

Brandon Young

• Members
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

All i can think of is just to scan the actual mouse and get rid of the trojans inside and i think that should stop the problem. 

#3 Pajajn

Pajajn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

All i can think of is just to scan the actual mouse and get rid of the trojans inside and i think that should stop the problem. 

Tried scan with Malwarebytes and many other types of software. The PC is clean but their mouse software was lying in my Tray which gives the mouse ability to use special things like macro binds and stuff. But it clearly has Trojan/backdoor FUD inside? 

Anyone please give a solution

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users