Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Starting problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ababacar

ababacar

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

Hi, I just set up my first computer from scratch, load the operating system which is window7  home premium and up dated to 7 Ultimate, the problem I'm having is every time I turn on the computer it will go to the Bios first for 1 second , opened another window which I can't read because  it will go so fast,and after that   window 7 will start loading

Just asking if there is a way I can do the setup properly, so it will just load window7 when I turn on the computer

Thank's any one who can help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 PM

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

From memory, because this computer is up and running and I don't feel like fiinding another computer just to boot it and look at its BIOS, there is a control in BIOS which allows you to see the boot sequence on screen or not. This is probably set to 'show'.

But why worry ?  It is going to go through this sequence whether you watch it or not, and it sounds as though you are happy with the way the computer is working. If it ain't broke, don't fix it !

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users