- 128GB SANDISK SATA III 6.0Gb/s SSD - Primary
- 500GB SATA III 6GB/S 7200RPM 16MB CACHE HD - Secondary
- SLI Nvidia 660 GTX (20% SC)
- i7-3930 @ 3.20GHz
- 16 GB DDR3 2133 MHZ
- VIGOR ISURF II HARDDRIVE COOLING
- COOLERMASTER SEIDON 120M WATER COOLER
AZZA WHITE GENESIS 9000 FULL TOWER CASE
COOLERMASTER SILENT PRO HYBRID 1300 WATTS
- Problem -
- Has only started to occur after playing BF4( Any setting) recently and in the past while playing BF3( Max settings). After about 2 hours or so of playing my system simple crashes (BSOD) and requires a hard reset, I constantly monitor my temps with "MWMonitor" and my CPUs idle between (28-31 cel) and during gameplay they hover between (41-52 cel) Also my GPU temps are between (41-50 cel). These temperatures are far from the benchmarks for the cards and the max operating temp for CPU so i'm just curious as to why these recurring crashes are occuring. Any advice appreciated.
Edited by turningmw2, 02 November 2013 - 09:33 PM.