Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Proxy Chain Software?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 thejunknetwork

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Local time:02:12 AM

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:53 PM

Oh boy, I hope this is not a dumb question..... :thumbsup:

Does anyone know where I can get software compatible with the latest version of Firefox which will allow me to use a chain of proxies? I tried Switch Proxy, but all that does is switch between one proxy or another. When you go to the internet connections menu on Firefox, it only seems to allow you to use one proxy at a time, not a chain of proxies. :flowers:

I'd like to go anon. in an effort to throw a wrench into a trojan which is apparently emanating from Mainland China and doing weird things to my computer. For a description of this problem, if anyone wishes, see my post in the Hijack This log file forum.

Any ideas, even some decent software for under $40 would be greatly appreciated.
"The first rule of junknetworking is never assume that it will be there if you go back later to get it, because it will be gone when you do so"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users