Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Building a portable gaming computer.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Crockturtle566

Crockturtle566

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 PM

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1WuOZ

Not finale. 

I need help from you guys out there on these forums. My few questions:

1. Does this video card fit in this case?

2. Do any of you guys have any of these parts and can you give your personable review on them?

3. Are there any better parts out there that are better and cheaper maybe? 

Few more questions to come soon if any occur on my end. 

Sorry for not having the best grammar in the world.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Quantum41

Quantum41

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 PM

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

Your card should fit just fine. It most likely will be a tight squeeze but it should fit. Compact cards cost a lot more but they may be interesting. 

I would recommend at least a 700 Watt power supply so if you do upgrade or anything happens like that, you wont have to spend more money to get a better PSU. (500 will work fine, that's no problem, just a suggestion tho) 

You most likely are going to also want to invest in a DVD-R drive and if you are not wired into your internet, maybe an WIFI card can help you out to have the best possible connection. 

Lemme know how it goes!! :)

Edited by Quantum41, 12 November 2013 - 01:56 AM.

My Blog www.theanyblog.com

Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit CPUIntel Core i7 3820 Sandy Bridge-E 32nm Technology RAM16.0 GB Single-Channel DDR3 
MotherboardSABERTOOTH X79 (LGA2011) GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users